Margaret von Busenhalter

Default To Lionel Chapuis

http://chienlit.com/chienlit/portes/marie.html

http://destination.noir-desir.com/

Any comments?

Margaret

George M. Middius

Margaret von Busenhalter said:

http://destination.noir-desir.com/
Any comments?

He says he didn't do it.

Oh... you meant comments from Lionel.

Margaret von Busenhalter

Default To Everyone - Baltic Audio equipment offer great value!!!

"MiNE 109" wrote in message
George M. Middius wrote:

Margaret von Busenhalter said:

http://destination.noir-desir.com/
Any comments?

He says he didn't do it.

Oh... you meant comments from Lionel.

Our first thread about Baltic crime.

Stephen

Stephen (and others),

See the following link. A business associate of mine in Germany has a pair
of the Audes Blues loudspeakers and they sound like a very good $5K
speakers. Excellent value by American standards. Anyone out there own any of
this stuff?

http://www.unitedhomeproducts.com/id61.htm

http://www.audes.com/loudspeakers.shtml

Cheers,

MvB

Lionel Chapuis

MiNE 109 a écrit :

He says he didn't do it.

Oh... you meant comments from Lionel.

Our first thread about Baltic crime.

Stephen

Hi Maggie,
Is he one of your jealous former lover ? ;-)

Lionel

dave weil

On Sat, 02 Aug 2003 01:41:15 +0200, Lionel Chapuis
wrote:

Margaret von Busenhalter a écrit :

http://chienlit.com/chienlit/portes/marie.html

http://destination.noir-desir.com/

Any comments?

Margaret

What to say? Same age than me. She is my generation romantic way of living.
I have seen about ten time "Nuit d'été en ville", how not to fall in love ?
Noir Désir ? I don't know they're came to late for me.
What a sad story

Lionel

Yes, and they think that alcohol might be involved.

Sad...and ironic that she just wrapped up a role as Janis Joplin, eh?

Lionel Chapuis

wrote:

Yes, and they think that alcohol might be involved.

Sad...and ironic that she just wrapped up a role as Janis Joplin, eh?

No, Dolly Parton !

This was a film for french television she should play "Colette" a very
famous french unconformist ecrivain.
But you are right it seems that alcohol and/or drug was involved.

Ironic ? It's not the word I would have chosen. I prefer sad.
This girl was so natural, lovely, free... Nothing ironic just a ****in'
karma.

dave weil

wrote:

Yes, and they think that alcohol might be involved.

Sad...and ironic that she just wrapped up a role as Janis Joplin, eh?

No, Dolly Parton !

I guess that you're being sarcastic, but you *do* know that she's
starring in a movie to be released at the end of the year called Janis
et John, right? She plays Joplin and Christopher Lambert plays John
Lennon. I think that her dad's in it as well...

This was a film for french television she should play "Colette" a very
famous french unconformist ecrivain.
But you are right it seems that alcohol and/or drug was involved.

Yes, this is the one that she was currently working on. Is it to be
finished?

Ironic ? It's not the word I would have chosen. I prefer sad.
This girl was so natural, lovely, free... Nothing ironic just a ****in'
karma.

Ironic only in the context of the Joplin role. Of course, Joplin
killed herself with booze and heroin - she didn't get beaten to death
by a drunken lover...

Lionel Chapuis

wrote:

No, Dolly Parton !

I guess that you're being sarcastic,

I was Dave, sorry for that.
I wasn't aware about her Janis movie project.

Lionel