PDA

View Full Version : Help with audio settings

chriss2000
September 15th 03, 04:28 AM
I have a TV. It's a bad one. Well maybe it isn't - it could just be
the equalizer settings. I am losing voice. It is getting drowned out
by the background sounds and music.

My TV has these adjustable settings.

120 Hz
500 Hz
1500 Hz
05k Hz
10k Hz

I don't know what these apply to or what is the best setting for them.

Can someone break them down so I can set my TV sound settings better.
Or if someone wants to suggest a preset that I am good with that too.

Thanks in advance
Chris

Sasa [Sason] Miocic
September 15th 03, 04:23 PM
"chriss2000" > wrote in message
om...
> I have a TV. It's a bad one. Well maybe it isn't - it could just be
> the equalizer settings. I am losing voice. It is getting drowned out
> by the background sounds and music.
>
> My TV has these adjustable settings.
>
> 120 Hz
> 500 Hz
> 1500 Hz
> 05k Hz
> 10k Hz

In your case of loosing voice, it is best to try to put up the 1.5kHzHz and
5kHz cuz there is the vocal. But I guess you should try cutting and boosting
freqs yourself, nobody here knows how your tv sounds.