PDA

View Full Version : Re: High quality car CD/tuner that does not look like a Xmas tree?

Steve
August 8th 03, 08:39 AM
"Margaret von Busenhalter" > wrote in message
> > > In the days gone by, there were Nakamichi and McIntosh.
> >
> > > Now the Nakamichis have a tuner that is basically a piece of garbage
> > > based on my comparisons to Pioneer and Sony and the McIntosh seems to
> > > be gone. What would you recommend? rec.car.stereo doesn't help.
> >
> > > BTW, my installer already has amplification and speakers for the
> > > project.

Hi

Take a look at the Pioneer DEH-P77MP

(http://tinyurl.com/fm50)

This has a front panel made from aluminium, and absolutely not one single
flashing light.

Steve

Arny Krueger
August 8th 03, 10:02 AM
"Steve" > wrote in message

> Hi
>
> Take a look at the Pioneer DEH-P77MP
>
> (http://tinyurl.com/fm50)
>
> This has a front panel made from aluminium, and absolutely not one
> single flashing light.

Obviously too tasteful for US distribution.