Posted to rec.audio.pro
Pi-Qui Pi-Qui is offline

Default we need your help and maybe we can help you also. help us break down media fences.

Hi, for anybody who wants to support us.
We have believerparts for sale on our website.
From our profits in future projects we will share 50% with our

believers.
This will be for all activities, concerning advertisements, DVD
productions, special clothing, badges, CD's we produce, as well as Tv-
programs we make that are being sold to televison(broadcastrights). it
means 50% will go to Cineversity.TV and 50% will be shared with our
believerpart-holders.
We hope you want to help us grow so we can do the same for you. It
gives us the funds to do special projects with bands, designers
etcetera and to make a new movement in media land.

Cineversity.TV believer part
For everybody with a passion for free alternative web TV/Radio
Cineversity.TV wants to break down all the fences created by the "old"
media-system.
Everybody with a passion for TV can now be believer partholder and
Cineversity.TV believer.
There are 100.000 parts each costing 10‚¬.
Cineversity.TV is the only website allowed to sell Cineversity.TV
believer parts, and ebay-member Pi-Qui(ebayshop Pi-Unlimited).
What you get:
Exclusive information on upcoming projects.
A part in the profit we make on advertising, and selling programs to
other networks etcetera to other networks on a 50/50 base.
A part in the profit we make on selling CD's, DVD's, and artwork
through our shop
A couponcode for our EL t-shirts
50% Goes to Cineversity.TV and 50 % to the CTV believerpart holders
from all profits.

With regards Pi-Qui

Posted to rec.audio.pro
mcnews mcnews is offline

On Oct 31, 12:58 pm, Pi-Qui wrote:
Hi, for anybody who wants to support us.
We have believerparts for sale on our website.From our profits in future projects we will share 50% with our

[...]

at least you thought through it enough to shoot youself in the foot.

Earbuds break [email protected] Tech 0 January 28th 07 04:31 AM
What are you doing Spring Break? [email protected] Audio Opinions 0 December 18th 06 02:26 PM
Speaker Break In Chu Gai Tech 27 September 15th 06 11:09 PM
Wow! The big break we've all been waiting for!!! StudioDude Pro Audio 6 May 13th 05 02:19 PM
Taking a break... Bruce J. Richman Audio Opinions 6 August 11th 04 11:44 PM