Blackburst

Default ARRRGGHH! Easy-to-solder RCA plus???

Does anybody make 'em? I HATE soldering RCAs, but I have to make lots of cables
from wire/connectors, cut to length.
Richard Kuschel

Does anybody make 'em? I HATE soldering RCAs, but I have to make lots of
cables
from wire/connectors, cut to length.

Switchcraft 3502A Must be(A).

Will handle large wire, easily worked with.
Richard H. Kuschel
Robin

Tip:

Using thin rosin core electronic solder, place a piece(of solder) about 1/2"
to 3/4" long inside the tip, then insert wire and heat at tip with sharp
soldering pencil iron.

Quick, and relatively painless(with a vise).

HTH,

Robin