Posted to rec.audio.pro
Max Arwood Max Arwood is offline

Default Waves Z-Noise vs iZotopes RX

Any opinions on these two? Waves has z-Noise on sale this month. That's why
was asking. I have Sony (sound forge) noise Reduction stuff and Waves
x-noise. The last 2 things iZotope have released have been great. Always
looking for something better.

Thanks,
Max Arwood

Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] spamiser@yahoo.com is offline

On Oct 28, 6:36 am, "Max Arwood" wrote:
Any opinions on these two? Waves has z-Noise on sale this month. That's why
was asking. I have Sony (sound forge) noise Reduction stuff and Waves
x-noise. The last 2 things iZotope have released have been great. Always
looking for something better.

Thanks,
Max Arwood

I have both. I vote RX.

Philip Perkins

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Max Arwood Max Arwood is offline

Do you have the RX pro or the regular RX?
Max Arwood

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Oct 28, 6:36 am, "Max Arwood" wrote:
Any opinions on these two? Waves has z-Noise on sale this month. That's
why
was asking. I have Sony (sound forge) noise Reduction stuff and Waves
x-noise. The last 2 things iZotope have released have been great. Always
looking for something better.

Thanks,
Max Arwood

I have both. I vote RX.

Philip Perkins

FS Waves L2 $850- [email protected] Pro Audio 0 January 20th 05 04:56 PM
Waves 5.0 Max Arwood Pro Audio 4 July 11th 04 02:01 AM
Waves 5.0 Max Arwood Pro Audio 0 July 9th 04 05:02 AM
Waves help please! sean Pro Audio 1 June 17th 04 08:10 PM
WTB: Waves for Mac Chris T. Young Pro Audio 0 October 7th 03 12:48 AM