Posted to rec.audio.pro
J A 1 J  A  1 is offline

Default Home Recording Software

Some useful software for recording, I have been using all of the
expensive software programs and getting no where. Everytime I tried to
record a song from my home computer, I always ran into problems with
latency and driver problems.

I have now bought a software that does the job with no problems at
all, I can't believe it, I'm now spending my time making music, not
wasting time fixing problems. This is also very easy to use, it also
shows a video on mixing, compressing panning etc, the list goes on.

You should also check the price, I used to say "you only get what you
pay for" but I'm wrong in this instance. If you have problems with
your
software, this is worth having a look at.

See link below you'll be glad you did.

Jim Adam

http://dalrykid.googlepages.com/home

Posted to rec.audio.pro
David Morgan \(MAMS\) David Morgan \(MAMS\) is offline

"J A 1" wrote in...

Everytime I tried to
record a song from my home computer, I always ran into problems with
latency and driver problems.

Gee.... I'm sorry you have issues with configuring your computer. It's
really important to understand your PC before adding software, and then
understanding how to configure and operate the software before you start
recording.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Don Pearce Don Pearce is offline

On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 21:42:55 -0000, J A 1
wrote:

Some useful software for recording, I have been using all of the
expensive software programs and getting no where. Everytime I tried to
record a song from my home computer, I always ran into problems with
latency and driver problems.

Asio drivers are all you need. Grab yourself a copy of the Asioforall
package, and it will do the trick. No need to pay money.

Pearce Consulting
http://www.pearce.uk.com
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Tobiah Tobiah is offline

I have now bought a software that does the job with no problems at
all, I can't believe it, I'm now spending my time making music, not
wasting time fixing problems.

This is beyond troll. This is spam.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

J A 1 wrote:
Spam promoting a program

http://dalrykid.googlepages.com/home

See also:-

http://www.whatpc.co.uk/personal-com...-studio-deluxe

A review of this program.

I'll stick to my current mix of Audacity & a couple of others, thanks.

--
Tciao for Now!

John

Posted to rec.audio.pro

On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 21:08:54 -0400, Tobiah wrote:

I have now bought a software that does the job with no problems at
all, I can't believe it, I'm now spending my time making music, not
wasting time fixing problems.

This is beyond troll. This is spam.

My God! Shock! Horror! Not SPAM???? What should I do? Help!!!!