Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] gdpz@walla.co.il is offline

Default tl Audio 5050 or 5051 preamp and compressor

Does anyone have any experience with both these machines?
Is the 5051 worth the added price just for the added equalizer?
I have an opportunity to get the 5050 but am not sure I shouldn't wait
and spend the additional couple of hundred Euros for the 5051
Thanks

Posted to rec.audio.pro
studiorat studiorat is offline

The one with the EQ ain't a bad sounding box, I'd go for the 5051.
Probably the same pre and compressor. Are they cheaper that say an SPL
Channel One?
What kind of microphones are you using? What about just a pair of good
Pre Amps? How much you wanna spend?