Posted to rec.audio.pro
PenttiL PenttiL is offline

Default Bruel & Kjaer type 2203 manual?

Where I can find the manuals on Bruel & Kjaer type 2203 decibel meter on
internet ?

Thanks

-Pentti
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

PenttiL wrote:

Where I can find the manuals on Bruel & Kjaer type 2203 decibel meter on
internet ?

You probably cannot. Call the B&K office in Helsinki and they should be
able to copy one for you, though. B&K has been coming apart at the seams
in recent years but they still have manuals for older products.