Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] awespishus@gmail.com is offline

Default FS: AKAI S6000 package

I have an Akai S6000. Really, the last of the great stand alones. It's
maxxed out RAM wise at 256 MB and has an empty 18 GIG hard drive
installed. Reads virtually any and every format and spits out 64
glorious voices, 128 with expansion card one of which sold on Ebay the
other day. I'm including 40 sample and loop discs, a CD drive for
GB drive as back up for the one installed which works just fine.

All cords included and I've got the manual on a disc for you..

Plenty of photos to share & thanks for listening.

: )

(310) 469-8783