Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Phildo Phildo is offline

Default Phildo calls some AES members "poor idiots"

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..

"Phildo" wrote in message

Getting paunchy in your old age as well Arnold -
www.provide.net/~djcarlst/20070519.htm

Thanks Phildo for pointing out these pictures of me addressing a crowd
that included Stan Lip****z and David Clark. I'll bet you don't know who
they are. Here's a hint, they are both AES Fellows, and both have served
on the AES national board of directors.

Don't mean ****. They were dumb enough to listen to a know-nothing like you
talk about microphones. How you conned them into believing you knew anything
about audio I don't know.

How these poor idiots ever thought you were in any way qualified to give
a talk I don't know but I suppose you lied to them the way you lie to
everyone else.

Yup, according to Phildo, AES fellows, multiply published JAES authors,
and past AES board members are "poor idiots".

They must be to have any respect whatsoever for you. Do they not read usenet
and know what a prick you are?

Phildo