Posted to rec.audio.pro
TheHulkPlaysGuitar TheHulkPlaysGuitar is offline

Default VST Instruments "Groove Agent" how to record on track as audio Or midi in cubase

Hi, is there a way that I can open groove agent and play a groove and
have that recorded in cubase ?

Cheers!
THPG

Posted to rec.audio.pro

On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 06:37:50 -0000, TheHulkPlaysGuitar
wrote:

Hi, is there a way that I can open groove agent and play a groove and
have that recorded in cubase ?

Yup. GA appears as a selectable MIDI input device in Cubase. There's
a switch that turns on "Send MIDI to host". It's in a different
place depending which version of GA you have. It's all in the GA
manual.