Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.opinion
Phildo Phildo is offline

Default Phildo calls the AES "poor idiots"

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..

"Phildo" wrote in message

Getting paunchy in your old age as well Arnold -
www.provide.net/~djcarlst/20070519.htm

Thanks Phildo for pointing out these pictures of me addressing a crowd
that included Stan Lip****z and David Clark. I'll bet you don't know who
they are. Here's a hint, they are both AES Fellows, and both have served
on the AES national board of directors.

Don't mean ****. They were dumb enough to listen to a know-nothing like you
talk about microphones. How you conned them into believing you knew anything
about audio I don't know.

How these poor idiots ever thought you were in any way qualified to give
a talk I don't know but I suppose you lied to them the way you lie to
everyone else.

Yup, according to Phildo, AES fellows, multiply published JAES authors,
and past AES board members are "poor idiots".

They must be to have any respect whatsoever for you. Do they not read usenet
and know what a prick you are? I wonder if they are banned for life from PSW
the way you are Arnold?

Phildo

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.opinion
Phildo Phildo is offline

Arny wrote......

Getting paunchy in your old age as well Arnold -
www.provide.net/~djcarlst/20070519.htm

Thanks Phildo for pointing out these pictures of me addressing a crowd
that included Stan Lip****z and David Clark. I'll bet you don't know who
they are. Here's a hint, they are both AES Fellows, and both have served
on the AES national board of directors.

I just realised, they thought they were booking a stand-up comedian !!!

Apparently you got rave reviews in that role Arnold. People were laughing
their arses off at you the way usenet readers get to do every time you post.

Phildo

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.opinion
Sean Conolly Sean Conolly is offline

"Phildo" wrote in message
Yup, according to Phildo, AES fellows, multiply published JAES authors,
and past AES board members are "poor idiots".

They must be to have any respect whatsoever for you. Do they not read
usenet
and know what a prick you are? I wonder if they are banned for life from
PSW the way you are Arnold?

You know, if I had to chose which group had more credibility I think I'd
favor the AES over PSW.

FWIW (not much)

Sean

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.opinion
No Name

You know, if I had to chose which group had more credibility I think I'd
favor the AES over PSW.

FWIW (not much)

the only real diffrence is you have to pay fees to hang AES member on your
nametag,which might be hanging right next to your hairnet
george

Sean

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Phildo" wrote in message

[...]

Yes Phildo, you are so much wiser and perceptive than the AES.

Do they not read usenet and know what a prick you are?

Many of the people in those pictures are intimiately aware of my Usenet
activities. Search on the name Nousaine, for example. What they know is
that I patiently suffer fools in the process of sharing much of what is
known about audio, but not yet necessarily well known by everybody who is
interested in audio.

I wonder if they are banned for life from PSW the way you are Arnold?

Why would anybody lose even a millisecond's worth of sleep over such a
trivial thing? Phildo, it is PSW's own loss - the price they pay for being
unduly influenced by the likes of you and George. Posting is work, and I
don't miss the work involved in posting at PSW one bit.

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.opinion
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Sean Conolly wrote:
"Phildo" wrote in message
Yup, according to Phildo, AES fellows, multiply published JAES authors,
and past AES board members are "poor idiots".

They must be to have any respect whatsoever for you. Do they not read
usenet
and know what a prick you are? I wonder if they are banned for life from
PSW the way you are Arnold?

You know, if I had to chose which group had more credibility I think I'd
favor the AES over PSW.

Guys, please take rec.audio.pro out of the Newsgroups: line on this
thread. It belongs in rec.audio.opinion, but definitely not here.
Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 18 Oct, 06:45, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Phildo" wrote in message

Yup, according to Phildo, AES fellows, multiply published JAES authors,
and past AES board members are "poor idiots".

They must be to have any respect whatsoever for you.

Yes Phildo, you are so much wiser and perceptive than the AES.

Do they not read usenet and know what a prick you are?

Many of the people in those pictures are intimiately aware of my Usenet
activities.

Good!!!!
So they know you have falsely charged
people with sending you kiddie porn.

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.opinion
Phildo Phildo is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
How these poor idiots ever thought you were in any way qualified to
give
a talk I don't know but I suppose you lied to them the way you lie to
everyone else.

Yup, according to Phildo, AES fellows, multiply published JAES authors,
and past AES board members are "poor idiots".

They must be to have any respect whatsoever for you.

Yes Phildo, you are so much wiser and perceptive than the AES.

As I said they must have booked you for the end-of-meeting comedy spot.

Do they not read usenet and know what a prick you are?

Many of the people in those pictures are intimiately aware of my Usenet
activities. Search on the name Nousaine, for example. What they know is
that I patiently suffer fools in the process of sharing much of what is
known about audio, but not yet necessarily well known by everybody who is
interested in audio.

Arny, you know nothing about live sound so how you can be so full of
yourself I don't know. If they were really aware of your usenet activities
then they would know all about your horrendous mistakes such as telling us
FOH was backstage or that 95% of mixers do not have PFL. Maybe I should
forward some of those posts on to them so they can see you for the fool you
are?

I wonder if they are banned for life from PSW the way you are Arnold?

Why would anybody lose even a millisecond's worth of sleep over such a
trivial thing?

If it is such a trivial thing then why do you have to lie about it, first of
all claiming you left instead of being banned, then trying to blame it on
George Gleason?

Phildo, it is PSW's own loss

You just keep telling yourself that Arnold. Fact of the matter is even your
fellow church sound engineers want nothing whatsoever to do with you.

- the price they pay for being unduly influenced by the likes of you and
George.

They were never influenced one iota by either of us. It's all you Arnold,
you just cannot take responsibility for your own actions.

Posting is work, and I don't miss the work involved in posting at PSW one
bit.

Yeah, right, and I am being ordained as Pope Phildo the First tomorrow
morning.

Don't forget you never did any "work" posting on PSW as you were banned
after just a few posts. Go figure.

Phildo

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Phildo said:

As I said they must have booked you for the end-of-meeting comedy spot.

I think you have the right idea but you're slightly wide of the truth. To
me it seems more likely Carlson indulged in a "bring a 'tard to work"
ritual. Krooger is an effective poster 'borg for a campaign against
neglecting early signs of mental illness.

Arny, you know nothing about live sound so how you can be so full of
yourself I don't know. If they were really aware of your usenet activities
then they would know all about your horrendous mistakes such as telling us
FOH was backstage or that 95% of mixers do not have PFL. Maybe I should
forward some of those posts on to them so they can see you for the fool you
are?

I'm sure they already know. Krooger is no more aware of how professionals
in the audio industry view him than he is of how the lay participants of
Usenet see him.

Don't forget you never did any "work" posting on PSW as you were banned
after just a few posts. Go figure.

Doesn't the P in PSW stand for Pro[fessional]? That tells me no figuring
is needed. G

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.opinion

"Phildo" wrote in message

Don't forget you never did any "work" posting on PSW as you were banned
after just a few posts. Go figure.

Phildo, you're talking out of the back of your neck again. I just posted the
following at PSW:

http://churchsound.prosoundweb.com/i...36164592ea909/

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.opinion

On 18 Oct, 10:16, "Phildo" wrote:

As I said they must have booked you for the end-of-meeting comedy spot.

Arny is not funny, not even when he is tripping on a banana peel.

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.opinion
Phildo Phildo is offline

"Phildo" wrote in message

Don't forget you never did any "work" posting on PSW as you were banned
after just a few posts. Go figure.

Phildo, you're talking out of the back of your neck again. I just posted
the following at PSW:

http://churchsound.prosoundweb.com/i...36164592ea909/

I wonder how long it will take you to get banned this time?

Phildo

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro
Phildo Phildo is offline

"Phildo" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..

How these poor idiots ever thought you were in any way qualified to
give
a talk I don't know but I suppose you lied to them the way you lie to
everyone else.

Yup, according to Phildo, AES fellows, multiply published JAES
authors,
and past AES board members are "poor idiots".

They must be to have any respect whatsoever for you.

Yes Phildo, you are so much wiser and perceptive than the AES.

As I said they must have booked you for the end-of-meeting comedy spot.

That's actually a little bit funny. No, I was the headliner.

How on earth did you lie your way in to that one?

Do they not read usenet and know what a prick you are?

Many of the people in those pictures are intimiately aware of my Usenet
activities. Search on the name Nousaine, for example. What they know is
that I patiently suffer fools in the process of sharing much of what is
known about audio, but not yet necessarily well known by everybody who
is interested in audio.

Arny, you know nothing about live sound so how you can be so full of
yourself I don't know.

As I've told you many times Phildo, whether someone knows anything about
live sound is not the sole measure of their existence.

It is as far as posting on aapls is concerned, something you insist on doing
even though you are woefully lacking in the appropriate knowledge and
skills.

You seem to think otherwise, which says a lot about you that you probably
don't understand.

I think otherwise because it is true.

Futhermore, one need know little or nothing about live sound to
competently discuss microphones. I guess Phildo that it is a news flash to
you that microphones are at least occasionally used for purposes other
than live sound.

I don't give a **** Arny. You post on aapls fraudulently.

However, I do actually know a little about live sound.

No, you think you know a little about live sound. You have proven on many
occasions that you do not.

You may not agree with everything that I know or think about live sound,
but so what?

It means a hell of a lot when you try to post on a live sound newsgroup,
dispensing erronous "advice" that people can waste their hard-earned money
on because you wanted to feed your oversized ego.

Since when is Phildo the measure of someone's knowlege of live sound?

You set the marker when you post on aapls and tried to tell everyone that
FOH was backstage. This was after posting there for several years and STILL
not learning what it meant.

And Phildo my dear, since you have put yourself so much higher than the
AES, might you be a little full of yourself? ;-)

I did no such thing. You are delusional again Arnold. That was a meeting of
a bunch of audio geeks who discuss things like vinyl record players. Just
because a couple of people there paid money and joined the AES does not make
them experts. Hell, even you could join the AES if you paid them despite
your lack of knowledge.

If they were really aware of your usenet activities then they would know
all about your horrendous mistakes such as telling us FOH was backstage
or that 95% of mixers do not have PFL. Maybe I should forward some of
those posts on to them so they can see you for the fool you are?

Phildo, I think you've gotten some very fine sane people confused with
people who would care whatever lies you care to send them about me.

In that case we shall see what they think.

You know, like the people at my church who you have already exposed
yourself to in a similar fashion. We pray for you, you're obviously a very
unhappy person.

Is not my fault they cannot see you for what you are and fell for the lies
you told them. Still, at least some people there now have an idea about what
you really are and your days there are numbered.

I wonder if they are banned for life from PSW the way you are Arnold?

Why would anybody lose even a millisecond's worth of sleep over such a
trivial thing?

If it is such a trivial thing then why do you have to lie about it, first
of all claiming you left instead of being banned, then trying to blame it
on George Gleason?

As usual Phildo, you're talking out the back of your neck. You can find
the message I just posted to PSW
at
http://churchsound.prosoundweb.com/i...36164592ea909/

Big deal. You re-registered under another email address. Won't take you long
to get yourself banned all over again. I wonder if the moderators are aware
that a banned person has sneaked back in? Might be worth dropping them a
line.

Phildo

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro
Phildo Phildo is offline

"Phildo" wrote in message

Don't forget you never did any "work" posting on PSW as you were banned
after just a few posts. Go figure.

Phildo, you're talking out of the back of your neck again. I just posted
the following at PSW:

http://churchsound.prosoundweb.com/i...36164592ea909/

I wonder how long it will take you to get banned this time?

I wonder how long it will take Phildo to admit that I just caught him in
another lie?

The only liar here is you Arnold.

You got yourself banned from PSW and have now sneaked back in, probably
using a different email address. Won't be long before you are out on your
arse all over again.

Phildo

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro
Phildo Phildo is offline

"Phildo" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..

As usual Phildo, you're talking out the back of your neck. You can find
the message I just posted to PSW at
http://churchsound.prosoundweb.com/i...36164592ea909/

Big deal. You re-registered under another email address.

You're lying again, Phildo. I simply logged on using the same email
address as I've always used at PSW.

You have been banned from there for a long time Arnold as everybody knows.
Won't be long before you are banned again once the moderators realise you
have sneaked back in.

You've been caught in yet another lie, Phildo. Congratulations!

In your dreams Arnold.

The only person foolish enough to believe that true is you. Everybody on
aapls saw you get banned from PSW as well as you squirming to try and make
out first of all you were not banned, then that you left and then that
George had something to do with it when the only reason you got banned was
because you acted like you do everywhere else and ****ed people off.

Phildo

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro
No Name

arnii you are killfiled so I will not see your pathetic defense
but you know NOTHING about live sound
you posting in this group is a insult to all that do know live sound
your a total jerkoff
now SUCK MY ASS
george

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro
Phildo Phildo is offline

Default Phildo calls a few deluded member of the AES "poor idiots"

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
news

"Phildo" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..

As usual Phildo, you're talking out the back of your neck. You can
find
the message I just posted to PSW at
http://churchsound.prosoundweb.com/i...36164592ea909/

Big deal. You re-registered under another email address.

You're lying again, Phildo. I simply logged on using the same email
address as I've always used at PSW.

You have been banned from there for a long time Arnold as everybody
knows.

The facts say otherwise, Phildo.

Actually they do Arnold. You even admitted you were banned yourself -
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt...ce7aef03d6170c

Just because you managed to sneak back on does not mean you were not banned.

Won't be long before you are banned again once the moderators realise you
have sneaked back in.

There was no sneaking, just an unmasking of your lies.

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt...ce7aef03d6170c -
read it and weep Arnold.

You've been caught in yet another lie, Phildo. Congratulations!

In your dreams Arnold.

In reality, Phildo.

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt...ce7aef03d6170c -
who is the one caught out in their lies now Arnold?

The only person foolish enough to believe that true is you.

Phildo, it is you who are foolish, to think you can lie your way out of
the corner you've painted yourself into.

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt...ce7aef03d6170c
is all I need to post.

Everybody on aapls saw you get banned from PSW

The facts say that such a thing never happened.

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt...ce7aef03d6170c -
proof that you are a liar Arnold, not that anybody here needed any more.

It was all just another one of your lies, Phildo.

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt...ce7aef03d6170c

Phildo

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro
Phildo Phildo is offline

Default Phildo calls a few deluded members of the AES "poor idiots"

"Phildo" wrote in message

Don't forget you never did any "work" posting on PSW as you were
banned after just a few posts. Go figure.

Phildo, you're talking out of the back of your neck again. I just
posted the following at PSW:

http://churchsound.prosoundweb.com/i...36164592ea909/

I wonder how long it will take you to get banned this time?

I wonder how long it will take Phildo to admit that I just caught him in
another lie?

The only liar here is you Arnold.

You got yourself banned from PSW and have now sneaked back in, probably
using a different email address.

You're lying again, Phildo. Anybody who checks out the facts will find
that I used the same-old email address that I always have.

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt...ce7aef03d6170c -
still want to lie about not being banned Arnold?

Won't be long before you are out on your arse all over again.

So you think you still have some pull over at PSW, Phildo?

I never had any pull there Arnold. You got banned all by yourself and it
won't be long until you are banned again. I won't have to do anything as you
will no doubt manage it all by yourself as always.

Phildo

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro
Phildo Phildo is offline

"Peter Larsen" wrote in message

Arny Krueger wrote:

You're lying again, Phildo. I simply logged on using the same email
address as I've always used at PSW.

You have proved that you were allowed back on some time later, not that
you
did not get bumped,

Fact is, I was never ever refused service at that site.

Liar -
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt...ce7aef03d6170c

if you want to run around on the usenet calling people
liars, then make better points.

Peter, you are acting like a dupe. Phildo has been caught in many lies,
and this is just another one of them.

You are the liar here Arnold -
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt...ce7aef03d6170c

You want to be seen like a big aes guru, then start behaving like one
instead of getting into all kinds of silly, petty fights.

Again Peter, you can't read and understand, can you? I never said that I
was an AES guru. In fact, I deny that I am. The whole idea is a figment of
your imagination. Don't let Phildo persuade you of non-truths with his
lies.

Perfect example of Arny lying -
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt...ce7aef03d6170c

As for your skills in being able to lecture on microphones, they are in
fact
credible, but there is no way to make any asumption on your skill in live
sound based on that, nor vice versa btw.

Again, you're making up stories, Peter. I guess you do want to think a
lot like Phildo - and believe that I'm totally ineffective as both a
recordist and a live sound technican. Too bad Peter, I thought you were
wiser than that.

Very sad! :-(

This is what is sad -
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt...ce7aef03d6170c

Phildo

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.opinion
Phildo Phildo is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
You get to be wrong. very wrong. The problem here is that its Phildo
against the world. He makes a lot of enemies almost everywhere he goes,
even if he's there a short time.

No Arnold, the problem here is that you post about a topic you know very
little about as well as lie when pulled up on it and generally act like a
spoiled baby. If you were to stop the pretending and post about topics you
actually know something about there wouldn't be any problems.

Phildo is getting his comeuppance in several groups right now. If he's
true to form, shortly he's going to get off the manic jag that he is on
right now.

Arnold, I only read this group (and RAP occasionally) and am hardly "getting
my comeuppance" in any of them. I think you are delusional again.

Oh, and in case you forgot, you have been exposed as a liar yet again
today -
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt...ce7aef03d6170c

Phildo

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.opinion
Phildo Phildo is offline

Default Phildo calls a few deluded member of the the AES "poor idiots"

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
but you still haven't topped your own classic of telling us real live
sound guys that FoH was the monitor position

I doubt I've ever read anything funnier or sadder

Goerge, unlike you I can admit it when I'm wrong and move on.

COMPLETE AND UTTER BULL**** !!!!

You have never once admitted you were wrong on here. You have claimed to
have several times and even promised to come up with google URLs to prove it
but when pressed for it you have NEVER ONCE come up with the goods. You act
on here like an 8 year old kid would (and a rather retarded one at that).
Grow up Arnold.

The fact that you and Phildo keep harping on this years later tells
everybody exactly how incapable you are of moving on with your life. You
are probably still nursing hurts that you received in kindergarten.

We keep bringing it up (along with all your other howlers) because you keep
posting on here trying to give out "advice" when you know nothing about the
topic.

If you leave, we don't have to do it any more and everybody is happy. Is
that simple concept too hard for you to understand Arnold? Just leave, stop
being abused for being such a prick and go somewhere that you actually know
something about the topic at hand. You bring everything you receive on
yourself for acting like such an idiot. Why can't you understand that?

You are just like Bony - you can't take any responsibility for your own
actions because you are too much of a coward.

Phildo

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro

"Phildo" wrote in message

I never had any pull there Arnold.

Actually it seems that you have negative pull over there, Phildo. I've just
been told that merely associating with you is grounds for expulsion from
PSW.

Choosing between PSW and you Phildo, has to be the no-brainer of the year!

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.opinion
Roger Christie Roger Christie is offline

"Phildo" wrote in message

[...]

What the **** is wrong with you people?

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro
dizzy dizzy is offline

Phildo wrote:

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt...ce7aef03d6170c
is all I need to post.

There's nothing but an invalid link there, dork.

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro
Phildo Phildo is offline

"Phildo" wrote in message

I never had any pull there Arnold.

Actually it seems that you have negative pull over there, Phildo. I've
just been told that merely associating with you is grounds for expulsion
from PSW.

Then you've been told wrong Arnold. Remember last year when you claimed both
me and George were banned from there and I proved you wrong by posting? Even
then you couldn't admit to being wrong. You are mentally ill Arnold. Get
help.

Choosing between PSW and you Phildo, has to be the no-brainer of the year!

Does that mean you'll be leaving us to go post there?

Are you still claiming you weren't banned even though I posted proof that
you were?

Phildo

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro
No Name

Choosing between PSW and you Phildo, has to be the no-brainer of the
year!

do us all a favor then and go there with your bull**** arnii

as in your ow words, to stay here would mean you have no brains,
unfortunatly we already know you have no brain
so I guess we are stuck with you insanity
george

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

dippy-toony-dickless lurches in for a bout of Kroopologism.

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt...ce7aef03d6170c
is all I need to post.

There's nothing but an invalid link there, dork.

Here, let me help you with that, you pathetic little mental invalid:

alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Message from discussion Phildo's prophecy comes true
Gene Sweeny View profile

Phildo was right. Took a little longer than expected.
Arnii gets his a** handed to him over on ProSoundWeb.
http://srforums.prosoundweb.com/inde...///0#msg_96164

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro
dizzy dizzy is offline

George M. Middius cmndr _ george @ comcast . net wrote:

dippy-toony-dickless lurches in for a bout of Kroopologism.

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt...ce7aef03d6170c
is all I need to post.

There's nothing but an invalid link there, dork.

Here, let me help you with that, you pathetic little mental invalid:

alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Message from discussion Phildo's prophecy comes true
Gene Sweeny View profile

Phildo was right. Took a little longer than expected.
Arnii gets his a** handed to him over on ProSoundWeb.
http://srforums.prosoundweb.com/inde...///0#msg_96164

That link does not work, dork #2.

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro
Saxology Saxology is offline

who gives a crap about whay a guy named ****lips and noname think??

Futhermore, one need know little or nothing about live sound to
competently discuss microphones.

Furthermore, you know nothing about anything in live sound and discuss it
anyway

I guess Phildo that it is a news flash to
you that microphones are at least occasionally used for purposes other
than live sound.

I suspect he uses them for rectal stimulation... what an oblivious ahole.

However, I do actually know a little about live sound.

Very little, in fact, nothing as you have claimed earlier....

You may not agree with everything that I know or think about live sound,
but so what?

What you know is an illusion of knowledge to you but is pure BS to everyone
else. You simply don't care to understand the difference.

You set the marker when you post on aapls and tried to tell everyone that
FOH was backstage.

I have to say that if there was an AAPLS hall of fame that thread would be
positioned by the front door (arny would be looking for it near the rear
exit of course, and then complaining to the mgt that they had placed it
improperly)

And Phildo my dear, I want to show you my SM57...

Now arny, that is too low for words.... you are a phildophile!

If it is such a trivial thing then why do you have to lie about it,
first of all claiming you left instead of being banned, then trying to
blame it on George Gleason?

It's philosophical.... he lies, because he can... and he is arny-fuk-nut
with nothing to lose...

Oh, to be old and senile now that usenet has no limits....

-Sax

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro
Phildo Phildo is offline

"dizzy" wrote in message
George M. Middius cmndr _ george @ comcast . net wrote:

dippy-toony-dickless lurches in for a bout of Kroopologism.

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt...ce7aef03d6170c
is all I need to post.

There's nothing but an invalid link there, dork.

Here, let me help you with that, you pathetic little mental invalid:

alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Message from discussion Phildo's prophecy comes true
Gene Sweeny View profile

Phildo was right. Took a little longer than expected.
Arnii gets his a** handed to him over on ProSoundWeb.
http://srforums.prosoundweb.com/inde...///0#msg_96164

That link does not work, dork #2.

Works just fine for me (both of them).

Maybe you can get a grown-up like Mommy or Daddy to show you how to use the
internet?

Phildo

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt...nd/msg/ffce7ae...
is all I need to post.

There's nothing but an invalid link there, dork.

Here, let me help you with that, you pathetic little mental invalid:

alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Message from discussion Phildo's prophecy comes true
Gene Sweeny View profile

Phildo was right. Took a little longer than expected.
Arnii gets his a** handed to him over on ProSoundWeb.
http://srforums.prosoundweb.com/inde...///0#msg_96164

That link does not work, dork #2.

Works just fine for me (both of them).

Maybe you can get a grown-up like Mommy or Daddy to show you how to use the
internet?

Phildo

did not work, both
a page came up, but there was no content

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro
Phildo Phildo is offline

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message
ups.com...
On 21 Oct, 15:18, "Phildo" wrote:
"dizzy" wrote in message

[...]

The PSW link will not work as the thread was deleted long ago.

The usenet thread clearly shows that Arny was indeed banned from the nice
fluffy church sound forum on PSW after just a few posts.

His recent claims that he was never banned simply proves he is a delusional
liar.

I notice Arny has gone very quiet on the matter despite posting on other
threads, something he always does for a while once he's proven himself to be
a moron in front of everyone. He thinks if he ignores it then people will
forget what a complete idiot he has made of himself (yet again).

Phildo

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro
dizzy dizzy is offline

Phildo wrote:

"dizzy" wrote in message
.. .
George M. Middius cmndr _ george @ comcast . net wrote:

dippy-toony-dickless lurches in for a bout of Kroopologism.

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt...ce7aef03d6170c
is all I need to post.

There's nothing but an invalid link there, dork.

Here, let me help you with that, you pathetic little mental invalid:

alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Message from discussion Phildo's prophecy comes true
Gene Sweeny View profile

Phildo was right. Took a little longer than expected.
Arnii gets his a** handed to him over on ProSoundWeb.
http://srforums.prosoundweb.com/inde...///0#msg_96164

That link does not work, dork #2.

Works just fine for me (both of them).

Maybe you can get a grown-up like Mommy or Daddy to show you how to use the
internet?

Dumb****.. Your link(s) leads to "You have followed an invalid link".
Simple as that.

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro
Phildo Phildo is offline

"dizzy" wrote in message
Works just fine for me (both of them).

Maybe you can get a grown-up like Mommy or Daddy to show you how to use
the
internet?

Dumb****.. Your link(s) leads to "You have followed an invalid link".
Simple as that.

I suggest you get someone to show you how to use the internet then because
it works for everyone else. Go figure. You must be a very special little
boy.

Phildo

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro

On 22 Oct, 20:11, "Phildo" wrote:
"dizzy" wrote in message

I suggest you get someone to show you how to use the internet then because
it works for everyone else. Go figure.

no, it didn't work for me, and also for George.
it linked to a page, but a dead page, with no info.

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.opinion

"Phildo" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

snip
The fact that you and Phildo keep harping on this years later tells
everybody exactly how incapable you are of moving on with your life. You
are probably still nursing hurts that you received in kindergarten.

hey arnold.... speaking of kindeegarten... was your short bus air
conditioned??.... heat stroke at a young age would help to explain some of
(but not all) your posts. The FOH post just can't be explained.... not even
by severe retardation and gross mental defect....
-Sax

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.opinion
Saxology Saxology is offline

"Roger Christie charter.net" rochrist@REMOVETOEMAIL wrote in message
snip

What the **** is wrong with you people?

could you repeat that?

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro
dizzy dizzy is offline

Phildo wrote:

"dizzy" wrote in message
.. .
Works just fine for me (both of them).

Maybe you can get a grown-up like Mommy or Daddy to show you how to use
the
internet?

Dumb****.. Your link(s) leads to "You have followed an invalid link".
Simple as that.

I suggest you get someone to show you how to use the internet then because
it works for everyone else.

Liar.

Go figure.

Dumb****. Your link(s) leads to "You have followed an invalid link".
Simple as that.

You must be a very special little boy.

You must be a dumb**** who doesn't mind making a jackasshole of
himself while being absolutely in the wrong. I'll remember that about
you.