Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
Roger Venden Roger Venden is offline

Default Audio Alchemy OM-150

Get the dual power version of this classic amp today. Check it out on
Audiogon: http://cls.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls....ran&1195759213

Or, email me directly. The amp is black, in great shape and comes with the
original box and manual.

Roger Venden

Posted to rec.audio.marketplace,aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.pro
OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION is offline

Default Audio Alchemy OM-150 RIPOFF ALERT!

On 10/14/07 1:40 AM, in article , "Roger Venden"
wrote:

Get the dual power version of this classic amp today. Check it out on
Audiogon: http://cls.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls....ran&1195759213

Or, email me directly. The amp is black, in great shape and comes with the
original box and manual.

Not listed as an Audio Alchemy dealer.

Warranty? Nope. Stolen? Who Knows?

RIPOFF ALERT!

Bob Morein
Dresher, PA
(215) 646-4894

Posted to rec.audio.marketplace,aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.pro
AZ Nomad AZ Nomad is offline

On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 10:58:33 -0500, Roger Venden wrote:

Sheesh. Get over yourself. Bob.

Sheesh. The stupid **** fails to do his homework on a sale ten years ago
and to make up for itq, he has gone on a harassment campaign against every seller
using rec.audio.marketplace. If only he weren't too ****ing stupid to
understand that bluebook isn't the authority on prices. A thing is worth
what somebody is willing to spend on it.

BTW: he isn't bob morein. That is forged. I don't know the story behind
that and I don't care.