Posted to rec.audio.pro
Dar Dar is offline

Default what's the %$^&** deal with crack sites?

Gee whiz, I just wanted to get a crack so I could put my
old software on my new computer and I find all these sites that
are connected with porn, that want me to register onto an adult
site in order to download a crack . What the F is that all about?.
I also got warnings that some of these sites were known for
sending you spyware too. Creepy stuff , so I didn't do it .
I need to get a modern editing program anyway ....

Anyway, I was also just curious about the back story there...

Dar

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Richard Kuschel Richard Kuschel is offline

Dar wrote:
Gee whiz, I just wanted to get a crack so I could put my
old software on my new computer and I find all these sites that
are connected with porn, that want me to register onto an adult
site in order to download a crack . What the F is that all about?.
I also got warnings that some of these sites were known for
sending you spyware too. Creepy stuff , so I didn't do it .
I need to get a modern editing program anyway ....

Anyway, I was also just curious about the back story there...

Dar

What the hell do you expect?
If you go to crack sites, you are probably soliciting or condoning an
illegal activity to begin with.
Why do you think that the people who have these sites would be any
different? They are probably a lot better at stealing identities and
promoting spam and scams than the average programmer.

Pay the money and support the people who write the software instead of
stealing their work. (This applies to every supplier, even Microsoft)

Posted to rec.audio.pro

"Richard Kuschel" wrote...
Dar wrote:
Gee whiz, I just wanted to get a crack so I could put my...

What the hell do you expect?

"Dar" is either a troll or breathtakingly stupid.
Either way, he doesn't even deserve response.

Anyone willing to take a crack at this? Ben Berman Pro Audio 5 February 4th 07 07:54 PM
how to crack ilok Mark Pro Audio 8 September 9th 04 07:36 PM
how to crack ilok Mark Pro Audio 0 September 8th 04 07:50 PM
Pug is on Crack Soundfreak03 Car Audio 4 January 5th 04 01:28 AM