Posted to rec.audio.pro
BIGDOG[_2_] BIGDOG[_2_] is offline

Default Tech Needed in Baltimore Area

HI all ,need a tech for a client in the Baltimore area.
Neve, and other high-end and run of the mill audio stuff.
He needs genereal tech and someone who can help with vintage gear
etc.

Please e-mail as I don't get back here often.

The client is unusually decent and not a stress producer!!!

Thanks in advance

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Six String Stu[_2_] Six String Stu[_2_] is offline

You will be contacted by a Bridget, inquirying for her father.
Her father is a close friend of mine and can do more with soldering irons
and tech savey then anyone I know.

ps.com...