Wayne

Default Toast/Jam vs Masterlink?

I'm running Tost/Jam on my Mac and I'm asking if there's any advantage to
dumping down to Masterlink at 24/96?

Also, what is the best way to come out of Digi001 to a CD-R going to a
mastering house?

Is it possible to get a 24/96 CD-R out of Toast/Jam?

Remember, I'm almost brain dead and subject to fair amount of brain pharts.
:)

Wayne

EggHd

Is it possible to get a 24/96 CD-R out of Toast/Jam?

I believe Jam will only output 16/44.1 red book (or orange book?) CDs.

Toast will burn any files you put on it. It won't burn a CD that will play
anywhere, not even in the masterlink (maybe someone can correct this).

Wayne

Burn a data CD with sound designer files to give the mastering engineer,
not an audio CD.
Doesn't an 001 only record 24/48 maximum? There would be no benefit in
upping it to 96.

John Noll

Thanks John. Told you I was almost brain dead. gr

Wayne