Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
Ken[_7_] Ken[_7_] is offline

Default FS: Fisher 400 tube receiver and Shanling STP-80 tube integrated amp

For Sale:

Fisher 400 Receiver. Below is link about the 400.

http://www.antiqueradio.org/fish01.htm

Great condition and sound

New cabinet

Shanling STP-80 Integrated Amplifier

Features:
.. Elegance and polished appearance with full aluminum alloy body.
.. Full function remote control and fluorescence screen display.
.. Excellent and classical vacuum tube amplifier circuit.
.. Hi-Fi operation amplfier OPA2604 as signal compensation and precise
electron volume adjustment.
.. Prepared power transformer and power filter function.
.. Professional output transformer and Hi-End components.
.. SS precise sound checkout technology with wide frequency.

Technical Data:
.. Output Power:35W×2 ?
.. Output Impedance: 4??8?
.. Distortion: ?1% ?
.. Frequency Response: 18Hz~30KHz ±0.5dB
.. Signal-to-Noise:?95dB?
.. Input Sensitivity: 100mV
.. Sixe:455×310×175mm
.. Weight: 18.5Kg

If interested contact me for price. Please only local pickup. I'm in the Bay
Area, just north of San Francisco.