Posted to rec.audio.pro
nothyband nothyband is offline

Default RTA for audio output

Is there any real time analyzer software out there who can monitor my
computer output signal in a db/freqency table? I use a Delta break out
box and Windows XP.

Thanks

Posted to rec.audio.pro
WillStG WillStG is offline

On Oct 8, 7:07 pm, nothyband wrote:
Is there any real time analyzer software out there who can monitor my
computer output signal in a db/freqency table? I use a Delta break out
box and Windows XP.

Thanks

I dunno - but there is a cool and free RTA plugin called
"Inspector", it needs to run in a VST, RTAS, or AU host.
Works in XP and OSX 10.3.4 +. If you can can input the audio stream
in question into Cubase or Logic or something
you're in business.

Since I ain't running SMART or Spectrafoo, Inspector comes in
pretty handy when I need to ring out
monitors. Just wish it had a bigger screen.

http://www.rogernicholsdigital.com/inspector.html

Oh yeah, it's from Roger Nichols Digital.

Will Miho
NY TV/Audio Post/Music/Live Sound Guy