Lowndes

Default FT: Neve 1066

Hi again - I have a pair of Brent Averill 1066's (vintage) that I should not
be using for tracking, so I wish to trade them.. for example:

DRS-2
3124+
U47 (will include compensation of course)
U67
large diaphragm new neumann
Great River
Fearn
1272s with proper gain distribution

etc etc etc use your imagination - great mics and pre's.. NO EQ or COMP, or
I will get killed. I also have a pair of Langevin EQP1a's and a Millennia
NSEQ-1... plus there is another pair of 1066s with a 16k high shelf mod.
This is all killer stuff so with your experience and knowledge you'll make
better use of these high end EQ's than I did. Mic's and Pre's ONLY, please.

email:

Thank you,
Paul