Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Andre Jute Andre Jute is offline

Default Sockpuppets escaped from the village idiot freakshow

On Sep 20, 2:01 pm, "Phread" wrote:
"sparky" wrote in ooglegroups.com...
The creep jute and his many other alias are making it difficult to
make any sense from several newsgroups. Jute (and whatever other names
he is posting as) seems to be the kind of person that used to be the
school bully and now just keeps bullying his way around because that
is all he knows. His electronic knowledge seems to be somewhat lacking
so he blames other people for his mistakes.
.
Is there any way to get the bully kicked off usenet?

Well, someone seems to have got him kicked off of Supernews,
the 2nd biggest news server in the U.S. His posts have suddenly
dissappeared from Supernews' feed. Probably for crossposting
all the threads he starts to a half dozen different newsgroups.
That's something spammers do, and Supernews doesn't allow
spam.

Oh, Well! Couldn't have happened to a more deserving bully.

Fred

I assume you two socketpuppets escaped from the village idiot
freakshow.

For only a village idiot can fail to understand that I am not the
bully but the victim. What is happening here is my protest against the
hundreds of character assassinations the scumball Worthless Peter
Wieck sent to RAT about me over the last two years. Peter Wieck is the
bully. The evidence stands on RAT, if you two clowns can read.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.antiques.radio+phono
[email protected] radioexray@gmail.com is offline

On Sep 20, 6:47 pm, Andre Jute wrote:

I assume you two socketpuppets escaped from the village idiot
freakshow.

For only a village idiot can fail to understand that I am not the
bully but the victim. What is happening here is my protest against the
hundreds of character assassinations the scumball Worthless Peter
Wieck sent to RAT about me over the last two years. Peter Wieck is the
bully. The evidence stands on RAT, if you two clowns can read.

Lets make a deal. Trade Village Idiots. We RAR+P'rs take back Peter
Wieck as a worthwhile radio guy and offer you in trade Steven Dinius
who seems to fit like a glove in your style of discussions. Or as
Steven might say, "the hubcaps cost extra on MTV".

On a bull****/mass formula you RATters would come out as winners

-ex

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.antiques.radio+phono

On Sep 20, 6:50 pm, wrote:
On Sep 20, 6:47 pm, Andre Jute wrote:

I assume you two socketpuppets escaped from the village idiot
freakshow.

For only a village idiot can fail to understand that I am not the
bully but the victim. What is happening here is my protest against the
hundreds of character assassinations the scumball Worthless Peter
Wieck sent to RAT about me over the last two years. Peter Wieck is the
bully. The evidence stands on RAT, if you two clowns can read.

Lets make a deal. Trade Village Idiots. We RAR+P'rs take back Peter
Wieck as a worthwhile radio guy and offer you in trade Steven Dinius
who seems to fit like a glove in your style of discussions. Or as
Steven might say, "the hubcaps cost extra on MTV".

On a bull****/mass formula you RATters would come out as winners

-ex

Yo Ex, you're only the third guy, after Jim Menning and me, to talk
sense in these hundreds of messages. Worthless Wiecky is clearly
schizo, but if you find him useful, you guys should have him.

On RAT he craps on the carpets and pretends to familiarity with his
betters.

Sounds like a good swap: You guarantee I don't ever see Worthless
Wiecky's slack arse again, we'll take care of the other fellow for you
-- sounds like a bright, hitherto misunderstood boy of high spirits.

Andre Jute
Fair trade is no robbery

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.antiques.radio+phono

On Sep 20, 10:50 pm, Andre Jute wrote:
On Sep 20, 6:50 pm, wrote:

Yo Ex, you're only the third guy, after Jim Menning and me, to talk
sense in these hundreds of messages. Worthless Wiecky is clearly
schizo, but if you find him useful, you guys should have him.

On RAT he craps on the carpets and pretends to familiarity with his
betters.

Sounds like a good swap: You guarantee I don't ever see Worthless
Wiecky's slack arse again, we'll take care of the other fellow for you
-- sounds like a bright, hitherto misunderstood boy of high spirits.

Andre Jute
Fair trade is no robbery

If I could guarantee that swap I'd do it in a heartbeat. Hey Dinius,
any chance you would comply when you are, err, in one of those rare
medicated stable states? Wieck is easy...he doesn't put on so much
show on rar+p. ( Hmmm, thats a lie albeit a smaller one) We can
manage him in this stable.

Yeah, maybe its a long shot but I'll give Dinius to you RATers anyway
for just considering it. Pound for pound of Cheetos and Pizza at
taxpayer welfare expense you're getting a hell of a deal here. Have
you looked at the retail price of glue or lard candles lately? Dinius
is your man. Consider it as an investment property. He has gone from
300 to 400 pounds in the past few years on welfare food and has a good
record of being consistent. I'm not sure how that renders down but
clearly its a better investment than Wieck.

He's yours for free, amigo!!! I'll sign the papers.

-ex

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.antiques.radio+phono
[email protected] fiultra@yahoo.com is offline

On Sep 20, 10:18 pm, "Phil Nelson" wrote:
[[[Exray wrote:]]]
Lets make a deal.

Exray, welcome back to the rec.antiques.radio+phono newsgroup.

Kindly take my advice

Your advice might be worth something as soon as you inform yourself of
the cause of your problem, and put your mind in gear.

Read on, broaden your education. Let me show you a way forward.

and don't respond in ANY way to these offensive posts.

They could be a lot less offensive. They will become even more
harrowing if more of you don't take Menninger and Bill's viewpoint.

As you no doubt recall, any sort of response simply motivates crazies

I'm happy for idiots like you who don't do their homework, who don't
even read the threads, to believe that I am an unpredictable crazy. If
you're merely selfishly self-centered, then no one can help you
against an unpredictable crazy when you're reckless enough to put
yourself in his face.

and
trolls to spew more garbage.

You should look up the official internet definition of troll. It isn't
the standard English one. Until you get the terminology right, we
can't even tell with certainty what you intend to say.

As for garbage, read on, see who offers a positive solution rather
than the bluster you offer.

All they want is attention -- positive,
negative, it doesn't matter.

You're not too bright, are you, Phil? This is happening to you not
because I want attention (why should I want the attention of
insensitive, slack blusterers like you? -- put your mind in gear,
man!) but because I am getting too much attention of the wrong kind
from the blackmailer Peter Wieck who uses my hobby group RAT as a
toilet and has stalked me now for two years with hundreds of
denigratory messages. (Next week I shall publish some essays examining
the reasons why Worthless Wiecky is a stalker. You might study them
with profit.)

Since Worthless Wiecky apparently values your good opinion, I'm
plastering up a warning right in his hometown.

I have a genuine grievance. I am the victim of a bully. When I
complained about it, you lot protected your bully, the wretched Peter
Wieck. That emotional midget Steph Weil even suggested the victim
caused his own victimization (a very careless way of speaking for
someone called Weil -- next week I shall publish an essay on
congenital fascism that might interest her). Now I'm going to peel you
off one by one from Bullyboy Wieck, and then deal with him. When I
finish with him, I shall be around to deal with anyone who committed
immoral acts in his defence. Messages wishing me dead have already
appeared. Little garage traders who value calm trading conditions more
than justice (makes one think of the French under Vichy) made
unsupportable offensive remarks though I imagine the survivors will
switch sides to avoid becoming Darwinian accidents; I already have a
few letters to my fiultra mailbox claiming their senders have nothing
to do with Worthless Wiecky. Baby hyenas are darting in trying to tear
off a mouthful of flesh.

Thus, and with good reason, for the rest of you I feel as little
sympathy as the fascist Peter Wieck feels for me and my associates on
RAT.

They have mental health issues.

You really should attempt to understand the issues, sonny, before you
make these offensive kneejerk pronouncements.

Ignore them, or
even better, filter out all of their posts if your software permits.

That's good advice to an ignorant blusterer like you; you should take
it. Your pronunciamento cause more harm than good, as we're proving
sentence by sentence. You are contributing nothing towards a solution,
in fact putting a solution further out of reach.

Meanwhile, we can all engage in substantive, on-topic discussions about
antique radios and phonos :-)

Sure you can, as long as there is something left of your newsgroup
when at last you decide to pick up Worthless Wiecky by the scruff of
his neck, shake him vigorously to get his attention, and explain to
him that if he doesn't stop bringing down this sort of punishment on
you by his viciousness, you will ostracize him.

See, even "crazies" make positive, workable suggestions, instead of
the blustering pointlessness of your contribution. By the way, it is
the same suggestion Jim Menninger made on Day One. Will you call him
crazy too? And now your old mate BIll has made the same breakthrough.
Will you call him, too, crazy?

You got craziness on the mind, Phil, and it is not helping. Try to
think positively, if you can. If your knees are jerking, take a nap
until the symptoms of stupidity pass. At least, when you're lying
down, no one can accuse you of being a walking cliche.

Phil

*****

THIS IS WHAT POOR OLD PHIL NELSON IS SO UPSET about:

On Sep 20, 6:50 pm, wrote:
[...]

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.antiques.radio+phono
sparky sparky is offline

Default Village Idiot

On Sep 20, 2:01 pm, "Phread" wrote:

[...]

You really act like a bully .
I read where you are degrading peter Wieck and from your language
I assume that you are somewhat uneducated.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Steven Steven is offline

On Sep 20, 7:50 pm, wrote:
On Sep 20, 6:47 pm, Andre Jute wrote:

I assume you two socketpuppets escaped from the village idiot
freakshow.

For only a village idiot can fail to understand that I am not the
bully but the victim. What is happening here is my protest against the
hundreds of character assassinations the scumball Worthless Peter
Wieck sent to RAT about me over the last two years. Peter Wieck is the
bully. The evidence stands on RAT, if you two clowns can read.

Lets make a deal. Trade Village Idiots. We RAR+P'rs take back Peter
Wieck as a worthwhile radio guy and offer you in trade Steven Dinius
who seems to fit like a glove in your style of discussions. Or as
Steven might say, "the hubcaps cost extra on MTV".

On a bull****/mass formula you RATters would come out as winners

-ex

Why don't you keep that old lady from leaving you, tankard boy?

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Steven Steven is offline

On Sep 20, 6:50 pm, wrote:

[...]

You gotta come pick me up first, None of you even know enough to avoid
getting arrested for freaking out the latest tenant(s) of my former
home. Now hush and go ask her to get you something.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Steven Steven is offline

On Sep 20, 2:01 pm, "Phread" wrote:

[...]

I assume he's Desert Bob myself.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.antiques.radio+phono

On Sep 20, 2:01 pm, "Phread" wrote:

[...]

Have you reviewed the evidence of Peter Wieck's two year campaign of
bullying on RAT, Sparky?

I'm just playing the game by Wieck's rules.

I read where you are degrading peter Wieck

Why do you believe it is all right for Wieck to spend two years
degrading me, but when I complain I am a bully? Doesn't that dual
standard strike you as hypocritical?

and from your language
I assume that you are somewhat uneducated.

My education is irrelevant to the fact that without reviewing the
evidence you jumped to a conclusion and starting flinging abuse on the
basis of that erroneous conclusion.

Furthermore, the purpose of a liberal education is to inspire certain
ideals, chief among them liberty, of which equality before the law is
axiomatic, and equality of opportunity is a premier component. If you
believe that the uneducated, as you assume me to be, has less right to
complain about an injustice than the educated, you should ask for your
tuition to be returned because your school has failed you, and has
failed society.

Andre Jute
You are cordially invited to visit some of my books at
http://members.lycos.co.uk/fiultra/
"Jute has clearly conducted a great deal of research into everything
he describes, investing the novel with an air of prophecy. His moral
and ecological concerns are important.." -- Times Literary Supplement

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.audio.opinion
Andre Jute Andre Jute is offline

Subject: Village Idiot
From: Robert Morein

This post is *not* from the excellent Robert Morein. It is a forgery
by the conman Brian McCarty

Newsgroups: rec.audio.tubes
uk.rec.audio
rec.audio.marketplace
rec.antiques.radio+phono

The conman McCarty left off Bob Morein's own newsgroup,
rec.audio.opinion, perhaps in the hope that the forgery would not be
exposes.

Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 15:56:18 +1000

There is nothing further from me in this thread; I don't correspond
with forgers, conmen, thieves, pornographers, and child molesters.

Brian McCarty forged Robert Morein's signature to this message:

wrote in message

Why do you believe it is all right for Wieck to spend two years
degrading me, but when I complain I am a bully? Doesn't that dual
standard strike you as hypocritical?

No, Mr. McCoy. Nowhere is it written that people can't apply "dual
standards" to people that are different in intelligence and temperament.

The only Village Idiot here is you, McCoy. Mr. Wieck has again beaten you
handily.

Bob Morein
Dresher, PA
(215) 646-4894

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.audio.opinion
Steven Steven is offline

Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 15:56:18 +1000

There is nothing further from me in this thread; I don't correspond
with forgers, conmen, thieves, pornographers, and child molesters.

Brian McCarty forged Robert Morein's signature to this message:

It would be one of the very few things he ever did right...

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Steven Steven is offline

Tabled. No water cooler priveleges for two days.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.antiques.radio+phono
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Radio Waves said:

Why in the world a guy like
[Worthless Wiecky] who has real world credentials[sic] as he proved at K-town winding
coils for people would waste even one minute of his time with these
useless internet jerk offs like Jute is a mystery to me.

Haven't you ever seen any of his posts? They're full of obscenities,
scatological insults, schoolyard taunts, etc. My impression of Worthless
is of an insecure or stunted individual who's angry at something. And he's
nursing his anger so that it consumes him.

Read Wiecky's posts. Your fantasies about Worthless will be dispelled.