Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.antiques.radio+phono
[email protected] glassgray@yahoo.com is offline

Default Kutztown -- will Peter Wieck do the right thing?

It's surprising that Peter Wieck has not voluntarily offered to stay
away from Kutztown.

Considering the questions raised about Peter's behaviour, his
presence throws the integrity and honesty of every other stallholder
at the Kutztown Radio Meet into doubt.

It is already almost too late. It is Thursday afternoon and it looks
like Peter doesn't know how to do the right thing. If Peter will not
volunteer to do the right thing, perhaps someone should take him aside
and explain how to behave decently?

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Andre Jute Andre Jute is offline

On Sep 20, 10:34 am, wrote:
It's surprising that Peter Wieck has not voluntarily offered to stay
away from Kutztown.

Considering the questions raised about Peter's behaviour, his
presence throws the integrity and honesty of every other stallholder
at the Kutztown Radio Meet into doubt.

It is already almost too late. It is Thursday afternoon and it looks
like Peter doesn't know how to do the right thing. If Peter will not
volunteer to do the right thing, perhaps someone should take him aside
and explain how to behave decently?

You're a comedian, Gray. Of course Worthless Wiecky will *not* do the
right thing and stay away. He will turn up Kutztown, pollute the
atmosphere, cast a pall of doubt over the goodwill of everyone else
and the entire affair, and leave whining that he wasn't fairly
treated. And, if you mention that he deserves what he has coming as
payout for two years of his persecution of my posts, he will snow you
under a ream of turgid semiliterate denial and abuse. Here on RAT we
call him Worthless Wiecky for a reason: he has no morality and he is
petty and childish.

Andre Jute

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.antiques.radio+phono

On Sep 22, 4:40 pm, Bret Ludwig wrote:
You're a comedian, Gray. Of course Worthless Wiecky will *not* do the
right thing and stay away. He will turn up Kutztown, pollute the
atmosphere, cast a pall of doubt over the goodwill of everyone else
and the entire affair, and leave whining that he wasn't fairly
treated. And, if you mention that he deserves what he has coming as
payout for two years of his persecution of my posts, he will snow you
under a ream of turgid semiliterate denial and abuse. Here on RAT we
call him Worthless Wiecky for a reason: he has no morality and he is
petty and childish.

You're full of **** as always Andrew.

Kutztown is last week's news, Bratwig. The next time we're interested
wlll be in May next year when we shall measure how much damage was
done to the DVHRC show's repuration by the failure to exclude
Worthless Peter Wieck from this year's show.

Get with the program, sonny.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.antiques.radio+phono
scott scott is offline

On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 16:28:38 -0700, Andre Jute wrote:

[...]

Andre,

Listen lad, you must try to resist the force of the sphincter. I can
imagine it must be difficult once your head is up your ass so far that the
sphincter has closed around your neck, but it is only logical that if it
stretched far enough to allow you to insert your head in your ass, then
certainly you should be able to extract it, unless of course you think the
view is nicer from there. No competing opinions or critical thinking
required eh?

Scott.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.antiques.radio+phono

On Sep 23, 7:13 pm, scott wrote:
[...]

A most vivid image, Scott. But I'm afraid you're addressing the wrong
guy. Leave me right out of it. See the perpetrator in action he
http://groups.google.ie/group/rec.au...5d6fb93f170a00

Ciao.

Andre Jute
The Real McCoy