Posted to rec.audio.pro
Dino from Left Dino from Left is offline

Default Tiernan Sound

On Sep 25, 3:58 pm, Robert Orban wrote:
Hi Dean -- While I'm interested in what you're up to with some of the
old Orban gang, is an email address, so I'm not sure
how I can visit it. Do you have a website?

bob Orban

In article . com,
says...

Please visit. for more info as it shapes up. Orban,
Dialog 4, Harris, Scms, Geoff Steadman, Dick Pierce. Audicy and
SawStudio,

product manager for the work surface Audicy Terminator.

open source

windows
Server
Hardware Software
systems
Asus
ati,
scms
tiernan sound
805.985.7501
805.407.0997

vzcast 616.8996 (?)
Verizon tech supporter Fios
CWA Local Oxnard

Hi bob

groups.google.tiernansound.google.com

thinking about you recently would like to visit