Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Andre Jute Andre Jute is offline

Default Peter Wieck, Kutztown Space 338, Thief, Stalker, Liar

himbleful of Worthless Wiecky's blood I poured into the big, big ocean
of sewerage he trails behind him, but you detected it! You'd have done
well under the Roman Empire.

I once had some piranha; flew them all the way from South America in
my plane in a glass case full of water. They gave my staff, all
female, the absolute willies. One of the more snobbish, now the wife
of an earl, flew home commercial, probably the only time in her life
that she saw the inside of a commercial plane, so as not to share
space with the cute little snappers; she still mentions that
experience with a delicate shudder every time she sees me. I kept them
in my pool until they ate too many of the neighbours' pets and the
police started parking a car outside my gates with binoculars in the
hope of catching me feeding the piranha something cuddly, then I gave
them to the zoo in return for dentistry for my chimp, Little Andre.

Stick around, Valve; in a while we'll be able to swap puns on anaemia,
and exchange learned notes on greco-romans exceptions to the compound
letters, and generally show off in the intermissions between the
carving up of Witless Wiecky. He's too thick. too full of himself to
have the brains to run and stay clear of me.

Andre Jute
No real corpses were harmed in the assembly of my golem Worthless
Wieckless. I made him by stuffing a cow's bladder with pig offal. --
CE Statement of Conformity

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.antiques.radio+phono
graham graham is offline

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
ps.com...
himbleful of Worthless Wiecky's blood I poured into the big, big ocean
of sewerage he trails behind him, but you detected it! You'd have done
well under the Roman Empire.

I once had some piranha; flew them all the way from South America in
my plane in a glass case full of water. They gave my staff, all
female, the absolute willies. One of the more snobbish, now the wife
of an earl, flew home commercial, probably the only time in her life
that she saw the inside of a commercial plane, so as not to share
space with the cute little snappers;

.... are you sure it was the piranha she was avoiding?
.... why were the fish on the return trip? I thought
they were in the pool ??????????

she still mentions that experience with a delicate shudder every time she
sees me.

.... are you sure is was "that experience" that made her shudder?

I kept them in my pool until they ate too many of the neighbours' pets and
the
police started parking a car outside my gates with binoculars in the
hope of catching me feeding the piranha something cuddly,

.... did the pets have access to the pool to swim or did the piranha
climb the ladder and fetch the pets?

then I gave them to the zoo in return for dentistry for my chimp,

.... so, you really traded them

Little Andre.

..... perfect

Andre Jute
No real corpses were harmed in the assembly of my golem Worthless
Wieckless. I made him by stuffing a cow's bladder with pig offal. --
CE Statement of Conformity

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Andre Jute Andre Jute is offline

On Sep 19, 8:02 am, "graham" wrote:
"Andre Jute" wrote in message

ps.com...
My Lord Piranha: that was only a thimbleful
of Worthless Wiecky's blood I poured into the big, big ocean
of sewerage he trails behind him, but you detected it! You'd have done
well under the Roman Empire.

I once had some piranha; flew them all the way from South America in
my plane in a glass case full of water. They gave my staff, all
female, the absolute willies. One of the more snobbish, now the wife
of an earl, flew home commercial, probably the only time in her life
that she saw the inside of a commercial plane, so as not to share
space with the cute little snappers;

... are you sure it was the piranha she was avoiding?

I tend to take the word of people who work for me. The only people who
get to work for me are those who respect the meaning of words. She
said so, she meant it, I believed her.

... why were the fish on the return trip? I thought
they were in the pool ??????????

Andre lives in country A. The piranha are in country B. Andre goes
from country A to country B. He brings back piranha. Hey, presto, the
piranha travel on the return trip from country B to country A. It is a
simple concept in logic. Tomorrow after first break we will consider
the second problem of how the piranha cannot be put in the pool at
Andre's home before he has brought them from where they were.

she still mentions that experience with a delicate shudder every time she
sees me.

... are you sure is was "that experience" that made her shudder?

See above. I quite agree with her; flying commercial is hell.

I kept them in my pool until they ate too many of the neighbours' pets and
the
police started parking a car outside my gates with binoculars in the
hope of catching me feeding the piranha something cuddly,

... did the pets have access to the pool to swim or did the piranha
climb the ladder and fetch the pets?

Yes, I see your problem: when you hear "pool", you think of some
suburban folly with tiles and the smell of chlorine. No, we're talking
of a pool as in a custom-made lake with sand and pebles trucked in
from the sea four hundred miles away to make the bottom pleasant, and
running water through it to keep it fresh. People and presumably
animals just walked down grassy banks into the "pool" or climbed on an
overhanging tree trunk or you could dive off the jetty where I kept my
ski boat.

then I gave them to the zoo in return for dentistry for my chimp,

... so, you really traded them

Nothing so crass. I supported the zoo with expensively transported
rare fish (I also persuaded a client to give them a big donation for
building the necessary pool with glass viewing wall), and mentioned in
passing that my chimp wanted his teeth scaled; being decent chaps,
they immediately offered to send a car for him the next day.

Little Andre.

.... perfect

Absolutely. You should have seen us sashay into a party in our
matching dinner jackets cut by Pierre Cardin with his own hands
(before he was famous of course -- Little Andre and I would never be
seen in dead anything cut by someone already known to the hoi polloi
-- I used to say to him, "if you're on the cutting edge, the untrimmed
fillet is falling away from you."). Ooh, and the way he would fling
his little paw across his eyes in embarrassment when I said to some
likely lady as we were introduced to her, "Call me and I'll improve
your sex life beyond your fondest imagination."

Andre Jute
No real corpses were harmed in the assembly of my golem Worthless
Wieckless. I made him by stuffing a cow's bladder with pig offal. --
CE Statement of Conformity

On Sep 18, 11:03 am, Lord Valve wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 17, 7:43 pm, "Volume Blaster" wrote:
"Andre Jute" wrote in message

ups.com...

It's amazing that the Kutztown organizers rent space to a man with the
reputation of Peter Wieck of Wyncote, PA. He is a notorious hoarder
and profiteer, and a netflamer and netstalker of anyone who exposes
him. His immorality, his stealing, his stalking and his lying has
earned him the contemptuous nickname "Worthless Wiecky" on the Usenet.
Don't the Kutztown organizers know this?

Fiultra

You're a Google-poster with a Yahoo address.

So, "Volume Blaster", you're totally anonymous and you post from
none.none but you object to me posting from Google and having a Yahoo
address, do you?

Why don't you open your eyes, then you would know from the header that
I am Andre Jute .

Why don't you read the thread, then you would see your hero the thief
Peter Wieck give you a reference to an independent source on who I am.

Why don't you check the signatures, where below my name you can find a
URL for my netsite, which tells you who I am and where I live.

Why don't you go down to your library, if you know where the libarary
is, and take one of my books from the shelf, or look up a who's who,
where you can see a photograph of me.

Unlike you, you blitering idiot, I am identifiable and stand behind
what I say. As you would know if you weren't so terminally stupid.

Stay out of it until you stop picking your nose, junior.

Andre Jute
http://members.lycos.co.uk/fiultra/

OW!

LV ;-)

My Lord Piranha: that was only a thimbleful of Worthless Wiecky's