Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.pro
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default How the Krooborg treasures and nurtures "audio discussions" ;-)

Poopie, you get the blame for enabling Turdborg. We all know he has a
problem, and this kind of Kroo-baiting doesn't help him deal with it.

That's a key point that audio obsessives and golden ear journalists don't
want to admit.

Doesn't stop good money being spent after bad to try to obtain it. I find it
ironic that so many subjectivsts tout their disdain for measurements and
then throw away good money trying to capture that latest elusive leading
zero.

It's possible that, in the depths of Mr. ****'s psychosis, he actually
believes these are constructive or instructive ;-) comments. In reality,
it's just the Krooborg carrying on his pathetic class-warfare agenda.
The Beast is consumed by envy.

Shame on you, Poopie B'ar. You should know better than to wind up the
Krooborg for a cheap laugh.