Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] bbuswinka@hotmail.com is offline

Default UTC transformers.... info please : )

Hello,

I have a couple UTC transformers I am trying to find out info on but
cannot find any online.

Surely someone out there has precious info on these transformers.

UTC AR-919
UTC D1212A
UTC V-4664M-12

Thank you,

Bill

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

In article om,
wrote:
Hello,

I have a couple UTC transformers I am trying to find out info on but
cannot find any online.

Surely someone out there has precious info on these transformers.

UTC AR-919
UTC D1212A
UTC V-4664M-12

None of these even match the prefixes in the 1955 UTC catalogue I have
here, or the 1970 Allied catalouge. That is, they don't look like UTC
numbers at all.

Those may be house numbers of some sort. If so, you are going to have to
characterize them yourself. Apply 60 Hz at 1V or so to any winding at
random, then measure the AC voltage across the other windings. Now you
know the voltage ratios. Apply 1 KC square wave on one winding, then
look at another winding with a scope and add a shunt resistance to the
secondary" to make the square wave square. Now you know the impedance
of one winding. With a desk calculator you can now figure the rest.

DAB info / A/V receiver info Jzz Tech 0 April 19th 07 04:19 PM
FS: Haufe output transformers (Telefunken V672) + Telefunken power transformers Andy Pro Audio 2 September 26th 06 05:59 PM
Inca Transformers - Need Info Dave Vacuum Tubes 0 August 31st 05 04:23 AM
Looking for Quad-Eight MM 310-B module info, and AM-4 amplifier info...Thanks!Anyone, anyone? Stephen Anderson Pro Audio 0 May 7th 04 08:52 AM
Heres some Info on HandWound Transformers. RLaury Vacuum Tubes 1 April 28th 04 04:44 PM