mike

Default din 3pin mic connector

Hi,

I just bought a few beyer mics in Germany and need to make some
adapter cables as they all have 3-pin din tuchel connecters.Can
anyone suggest a place to buy some connecters in Nyc or preferably
online? Thanks,

Mike
Ron Charles

Instead of 3 pin din female to 3 pin XLR male cable, try finding screw on
metal adapters. I suspect you can find them at any good microphone shop
(48th Street???)
Where I live they cost $5 each and work much better than cables.
Ron Charles
"mike" wrote in message
Hi,

I just bought a few beyer mics in Germany and need to make some
adapter cables as they all have 3-pin din tuchel connecters.Can
anyone suggest a place to buy some connecters in Nyc or preferably
online? Thanks,

Mike

Scott Dorsey

mike wrote:

I just bought a few beyer mics in Germany and need to make some
adapter cables as they all have 3-pin din tuchel connecters.Can
anyone suggest a place to buy some connecters in Nyc or preferably
online? Thanks,

Sennheiser parts department has them cheaper than most places.
mike

On Fri, 04 Jul 2003 23:13:06 GMT, mike wrote:

Thanks guys,

Ron, I can't find those adapters anywhere-could you tell me where you
got them and maybe give me their phone#? Or perhaps if you know who
makes them? Thanks again.

I just bought a few beyer mics in Germany and need to make some
adapter cables as they all have 3-pin din tuchel connecters.Can
anyone suggest a place to buy some connecters in Nyc or preferably
online? Thanks,

Mike

Scott Dorsey

mike wrote:
On Fri, 04 Jul 2003 23:13:06 GMT, mike wrote:

Ron, I can't find those adapters anywhere-could you tell me where you
got them and maybe give me their phone#? Or perhaps if you know who
makes them? Thanks again.

I just bought a few beyer mics in Germany and need to make some
adapter cables as they all have 3-pin din tuchel connecters.Can
anyone suggest a place to buy some connecters in Nyc or preferably
online? Thanks,

Call Sennheiser parts. They have the connectors, and they might have
complete cables.

As always, make sure it doesn't need T-Power before you try it.
Or the wacky 9V powering that the MKH 104 takes.

Graham Hinton

In article ,
mike wrote:

I can't find those adapters anywhere-could you tell me where you
got them and maybe give me their phone#? Or perhaps if you know who
makes them? Thanks again.

Are these what you are looking for? What colour would you like?

http://www.hinton.demon.co.uk/proaudio.html#mic

David Satz

Scott Dorsey wrote:

As always, make sure it doesn't need T-Power before you try it.
Or the wacky 9V powering that the MKH 104 takes.

If they're Beyer microphones then they're either dynamic or they should
take standard 48 Volt phantom powering. As far as I know only Schoeps
and Sennheiser still offer condenser microphones for parallel powering
(Tonaderspeisung or "T-feed") any more.

The manufacturer of the connectors would be Amphenol-Tuchel GmbH but
I'd second the advice to get the parts from Sennheiser in Connecticut.
Ron Charles

Mike,

Let me know of the are unavialable or over $5 each. If so I can buy them up
here and mail them to you.
Ron