Robert

Default DAE not recognising Project II card

Hi there, I just acquired a used Project II card to run with Logic
(only found out now that it doesn't run with Protools software...
whazzupwithdat?), but I can't seem to get it to work with DAE/DSI.
Digitest v.5 reports that the card is fine, and I can output audio
through the card/interface from Peak via the Digi sound driver, but
DAE doesn't seem to recognise the card. It returns an error whenever
I try to route the audio through DAE in Peak or Logic (when DAE
launches, it says "Could not initialise a DAE deck" or "Digidesign
hardware not found"). Am I missing something here? Any suggestions
would be greatly appreciated.

Specs:
Beige G3 desktop 233 mHz, 192mb RAM, 8 GB ext. SCSI HD
Mac OS 9.0
DAE/DSI 3.4.2
Logic Audio 4.7, Peak 2.5
882 I/O (16-bit) interface

By the way, is there a manual available for the Project II card? I'm
sure most of my questions would be answered if I could rtfm...

Thanks,
Robert.