Big Craigie

Default RIP Barry White

Taken from BBC website

Singer Barry White dies

Barry White had been in poor health for some time
American soul singer Barry White has died in Los Angeles at the age of 58.
He died at Cedars Sinai Hospital in West Hollywood early on Friday,
according to his manager Ned Shankman.

His hits include You're My First, My Last, My Everything and Can't Get
Enough Of Your Love, Babe.

He had been ill for some time, suffering a stroke in May, following kidney
failure last autumn.

--
Big Craigie
Remove yourclothes to e-mail me

Only1Milty

Rest in Peace my friend.
Your work remains.

Your brother in Christ,
Milton
JWelsh3374

Singer Barry White dies

Has anyone heard the tape where he is trying to cut a very 'wordy' radio spot
for some festival and some dude named Clarence is bothering him?

Fave quotes:

"I'm cutting a ****ing spot, Clarence!"

"Aww, somebody has this all ****ed up!"

"Jesus Christ how the hell do they expect me to say all these mother****ing
words?"

RIP, Loverman!

searching for peace, love and quality footwear
guido

http://www.guidotoons.com
http://www.luckymanclark.com
Fletcher

JWelsh3374 wrote:

Singer Barry White dies

Has anyone heard the tape where he is trying to cut a very 'wordy' radio spot
for some festival and some dude named Clarence is bothering him?

Fave quotes:

"I'm cutting a ****ing spot, Clarence!"

"Aww, somebody has this all ****ed up!"

"Jesus Christ how the hell do they expect me to say all these mother****ing
words?"

The one I heard was a 'promo spot' for an upcoming show... and the person
interrupting was 'Tony' if I remember correctly... at one point Barry said
something like: "This is Barry White inviting your ass to come on down...."...
****ing brilliant. What a voice!!!
--
Fletcher
Mercenary Audio

EggHd

He also produced who ever did " I Fought the Law".

That didn't get metioned in the LA Times today. He did work for the guy who
had Richie Vallens but they never metioned surf or The Bobby Fuller 4.

---------------------------------------
Justin Ulysses Morse

Analogeezer wrote:

He also produced who ever did " I Fought the Law".

You mean the Clash? Or Dead Kennedys?

ulysses
Fletcher

Justin Ulysses Morse wrote:

Analogeezer wrote:

He also produced who ever did " I Fought the Law".

You mean the Clash? Or Dead Kennedys?

Bobby Fuller?
--
Fletcher
Mercenary Audio

Richard Crowley

And HE never needed Vocoder to get THAT sound.
Do you think it was really him on that Arby's advert?

Mike Rivers

In article writes:

http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=H585194 shows a number of
possibilities.