Roger W. Norman

Default Have a safe and great 4th (those for whom it applies)

Just a quick wish that everyone has a safe and happy fourth. I know I will
because I'll be visiting my brand new 3rd grandchild.

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio

301-585-4681

transducr

"Roger W. Norman" wrote in message ...
Just a quick wish that everyone has a safe and happy fourth. I know I will
because I'll be visiting my brand new 3rd grandchild.

Congrats on the new addition to the family, Roger!

i second the sentiment:
Happy Independence Day to all of my fellow Americans here on R.A.P.!!!

....i suggest taking the day to reflect on my favorite group of rebel
radicals: our Founding Fathers. take a moment to think about what they
would have to say about today's America if they could see it today...

....actually, don't do that. it'll just depress you. just get RIPPED
and have a BBQ instead!!!

seriously, Happy 4th!

P.S. don't forget to vote for anybody who isn't Bush in 2004!
Roger W. Norman

Thanks. Just got back and she's the most beautiful baby I've ever seen this
week! Pity I had to see my ex too! g

As to the BBQ, started the ribs this morning at 9 am with a rub (225 degrees
for 8 hours). Got shimp for the appetizer, great silver queen corn, hot
house tomatoes (mine aren't in yet), my special baked beans and fresh green
beans. For openers I've got Dietz and Watson dogs, which are the only ones
I've found that still PLUMP when you cook them, and Angus beef hamburgers.
The pool is 86 degrees, the band across the street is about to start up, and
I'm loving the weekend even though I haven't gotten my landscaping done.

Now for some Rocks and an inner tube in this 92 degree (feels like 100)
heat, and I'm good for the night. No place to go and no reason to get
there. Every once in a while life is good. Just not often enough to make
it seem normal! g

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio

301-585-4681

"transducr" wrote in message
om...
"Roger W. Norman" wrote in message

Just a quick wish that everyone has a safe and happy fourth. I know I

will
because I'll be visiting my brand new 3rd grandchild.

Congrats on the new addition to the family, Roger!

i second the sentiment:
Happy Independence Day to all of my fellow Americans here on R.A.P.!!!

...i suggest taking the day to reflect on my favorite group of rebel
radicals: our Founding Fathers. take a moment to think about what they
would have to say about today's America if they could see it today...

...actually, don't do that. it'll just depress you. just get RIPPED
and have a BBQ instead!!!

seriously, Happy 4th!

P.S. don't forget to vote for anybody who isn't Bush in 2004!

Scott Dorsey

Roger W. Norman wrote:
As to the BBQ, started the ribs this morning at 9 am with a rub (225 degrees
for 8 hours). Got shimp for the appetizer, great silver queen corn, hot
house tomatoes (mine aren't in yet), my special baked beans and fresh green
beans. For openers I've got Dietz and Watson dogs, which are the only ones
I've found that still PLUMP when you cook them, and Angus beef hamburgers.
The pool is 86 degrees, the band across the street is about to start up, and
I'm loving the weekend even though I haven't gotten my landscaping done.

Wait, I thought you were cancelling your fourth party and moving it to next
month.

You're missing out on the fine jerk pork.
--scott

P.S. don't forget to vote for anybody who isn't Bush in 2004!

So Bob Avakian is right out?

Richard Crowley

"Roger W. Norman" wrote:
Just a quick wish that everyone has a safe and happy fourth.

The name of the holiday is "Independence Day",
the "fourth of July" is the date of the holiday. :-)

OTOH, sometimes I think I agree with one of the
opponents of the revolution...

"I'd rather have one despot 3000 miles away
than have 3000 of them one mile away."

Did they have petty bureaucrats even back then? :-)

Roger W. Norman

Yeah. Having grandkids is definitely a "pass it forward" type of punishment
for my kids. I get to spoil the grandkids, and they have to put up with
spoiled kids! g

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio

301-585-4681

"pH" wrote in message
On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 21:00:36 -0400, "Roger W. Norman"

wrote:

Just a quick wish that everyone has a safe and happy fourth. I know I

will
because I'll be visiting my brand new 3rd grandchild.

Congrats on that, Roger! Grandkids are just awesome, ain't they?

Jeff

http://www.jefftturner.com

transducr

"Richard Crowley" wrote in message ...
"Roger W. Norman" wrote:
Just a quick wish that everyone has a safe and happy fourth.

The name of the holiday is "Independence Day",
the "fourth of July" is the date of the holiday. :-)

oh ****! is THAT what we were celebrating!?
where were you when i went to that "Cinco De Mayo" bash!?

with your unnecessary focus on irrelevant details, perhaps you should
consider running for office.

OTOH, sometimes I think I agree with one of the
opponents of the revolution...

"I'd rather have one despot 3000 miles away
than have 3000 of them one mile away."

Did they have petty bureaucrats even back then? :-)

yes, but you're forgetting one thing: it's a lot harder to purchase a
despot 3000 miles away than it is one mile away...

....i'm sorry, did i say "purchase"? i meant 'lobby'.
Carey Carlan

"Roger W. Norman" wrote in
:

Just a quick wish that everyone has a safe and happy fourth. I know I
will because I'll be visiting my brand new 3rd grandchild.

EVERYONE is having a fourth. I hope they are all happy and safe. Some are
also celebrating a holiday.