LeBaron & Alrich

Default Fletcher Loves me, this I know for the Bible tells me so

Fill X wrote:

I think harvey knows the English language but was making a joke. And while
we're on that topic, I don't think you meant to say "Unscrupled".

Right, he meant to write "unscrupulatory".

--
ha
ScotFraser

Sure, like beer tastes better in Germany; but who can go there?

I'll be going there in a couple weeks. I'll drink a few beers for you while I'm
there & you can let me know how they taste.

Scott Fraser
Jon Erickson

Fletcher wrote in message ...
Mike wrote:

Difference is I didn't use derogatory pejoratives. I did eventually
respond to Fletcher in kind but he has mainly left it to his minions
to defend his actions.

"Derogatory pejoratives" is [if it were a correct use of the word "pejorative", which it ain't]
redundant, as are the vast majority of your other dumbass posts. I didn't leave anyone to
"defend" anything... this is just too ****ing stupid to warrant comment, so I didn't comment. Go
figure.

May I suggest you attempt to get a life (rent to own?) and stop worrying about what I happen to
type on a usenet group. Contemplate just how anything I say or do actually impacts your right to
existence. Oh golly, it doesn't. No ****.

rec.audio.pro should close its doors for a while. too much
grandstanding and too many classifieds... check out recording.org for
a much more friendly and informative forum.

Jon Erickson
Fletcher

Jon Erickson wrote:

check out recording.org for
a much more friendly and informative forum.

Been there, done that...
--
Fletcher
Mercenary Audio

Dave Martin

"LeBaron & Alrich" wrote in message
.. .

Sure, like beer tastes better in Germany; but who can go there?

Germans, but I think that they're all on vacation in Miami...

--
Dave Martin
Java Jive Studio

Dave Martin

"David Morley" wrote in message

They taste better in Bavaria!

According to a Bavarian bus driver we had once, Everything Bavarian is
better than everything else. And Bavarians either did everything first or
better than everyone else - from beer to schnitzel to inventing
electricity...

--
Dave Martin
Java Jive Studio

Willie K.Yee, M.D.

On Fri, 4 Jul 2003 11:57:17 -0500, "Dave Martin"
wrote:

According to a Bavarian bus driver we had once, Everything Bavarian is
better than everything else. And Bavarians either did everything first or
better than everyone else - from beer to schnitzel to inventing
electricity...

Und do not vergesse, das BMW steht fur Beyerishe Motor Werke, Bavarian
Motor Works zu you. Best motorcycles und autos.

Willie K. Yee, M.D. http://www.bestweb.net/~wkyee
Developer of Problem Knowledge Couplers for Psychiatry http://www.pkc.com
Webmaster and Guitarist for the Big Blue Big Band http://www.bigbluebigband.org

Roger W. Norman

**** it. Beer tastes better when I'm drinking it than any beer somewhere
else in the world. If beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and music is in
the ear of the behearer, then beer is in the tastebuds of the one drinking
it. And yes, any woman feels one hell of a lot better to me when I have my
hands on her than when I don't.

Sorry, just my little piece of heaven.

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio

301-585-4681

(ScotFraser) wrote:

I'll be going there in a couple weeks. I'll drink a few beers for you

while
I'm
there & you can let me know how they taste.

Scott Fraser

They taste better in Bavaria!
David
Regensburg

Roger W. Norman

Yep, and when I was touring Kauai I was told that they had the best coffee,
but then on Hawaii in Kona, their coffee was best. Each one I liked, and
each one I brought home, and each one disappointed when brewed with the
water. There's more to "the best" than the product.

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio

301-585-4681

They taste better in Bavaria!

According to a Bavarian bus driver we had once, Everything Bavarian is
better than everything else. And Bavarians either did everything first or
better than everyone else - from beer to schnitzel to inventing
electricity...

--
Dave Martin
Java Jive Studio
Nashville, TN
www.javajivestudio.com

JSVice

From: "Roger W. Norman"

**** it. Beer tastes better when I'm drinking it than any beer somewhere
else in the world. If beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and music is in
the ear of the behearer, then beer is in the tastebuds of the one drinking
it. And yes, any woman feels one hell of a lot better to me when I have my
hands on her than when I don't.

Sorry, just my little piece of heaven.

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio

301-585-4681

Cue plagal cadance... "Aaaaa-men" (fermata)

Fletcher

"David Morgan (MAMS)" wrote:

"Fletcher" wrote in message ...
Jon Erickson wrote:

check out recording.org for
a much more friendly and informative forum.

Been there, done that...

Is that why you're missing in action around here so much ?

I stop by everyday... just seems like most days there isn't that much upon which a comment is
warranted...
--
Fletcher
Mercenary Audio

Bob Olhsson

In article , Roger W. Norman
wrote:

when I was touring Kauai I was told that they had the best coffee,
but then on Hawaii in Kona, their coffee was best. Each one I liked, and
each one I brought home, and each one disappointed when brewed with the
water.

I never stumbled into any decent Kona for years but there IS such a
thing and it absolutely lives up to its reputation as one of the
world's great coffees. I had sincerely believed it all to be hype.

--
Bob Olhsson Audio Mastery Recording Project Design and Consulting
Box 90412, Nashville TN 37209 Tracking, Mixing, Mastering, Audio for Picture
Kurt Albershardt

Default coffee again

Bob Olhsson wrote:

when I was touring Kauai I was told that they had the best coffee,
but then on Hawaii in Kona, their coffee was best. Each one I liked, and
each one I brought home, and each one disappointed when brewed with the
water.

I never stumbled into any decent Kona for years but there IS such a
thing and it absolutely lives up to its reputation as one of the
world's great coffees. I had sincerely believed it all to be hype.

$20-25 a pound at the plantation. Generally shipped home as gifts or
hand carried to the mainland.

John LeBlanc

"Bob Olhsson" wrote in message

I never stumbled into any decent Kona for years but there IS such a
thing and it absolutely lives up to its reputation as one of the
world's great coffees. I had sincerely believed it all to be hype.

For a while (80's) Bennigans Restaurant ground and brewed Royal Kona beans.
It was the first time I tasted Kona beans. Loved it.

John

Roger W. Norman

It's not the same without Hawaiian water. There's something about the water
staying in the aquafier for such great lengths of time that adds
significantly to the taste of the coffee. I just couldn't make the same cup
of coffee back here. I generally default back to Arabica beans when I can
find them, but I don't search gourmet coffee shops. Whatever is available
in the morning is good enough. It's got to be really great coffee to make
me want to drink coffee all day anymore.

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio

301-585-4681

"John LeBlanc" wrote in message

"Bob Olhsson" wrote in message

I never stumbled into any decent Kona for years but there IS such a
thing and it absolutely lives up to its reputation as one of the
world's great coffees. I had sincerely believed it all to be hype.

For a while (80's) Bennigans Restaurant ground and brewed Royal Kona

beans.
It was the first time I tasted Kona beans. Loved it.

John

Fletcher

Mike wrote:

Fletcher wrote in message ...
Mike wrote:

Difference is I didn't use derogatory pejoratives. I did eventually
respond to Fletcher in kind but he has mainly left it to his minions
to defend his actions.

"Derogatory pejoratives" is [if it were a correct use of the word "pejorative", which it ain't]
redundant, as are the vast majority of your other dumbass posts.

If you'd looked up the two words you would realize there is a
difference in meaning between the two.

Kind of interesting criteria you have for posting. I guess it depends
on whether you think you have an opportunity to tell someone you ****
on them or you will beat there ass.

Yeah... you're an english major [not]... why don't you learn the differences in the 3 spelling of
"there" before you start to critique other usage of the language.

FWIW, the word 'subderisorious' would have sufficed in lieu of "derogatory pejoratives" [BTW, the word
"pejorative" is an adjective, which can not be plural. It's meaning is 'derogatory', 'belittling',
'disparaging', implying or imputing evil; deprecatory; or unfavorable... which is pretty much what
'derogatory' means isn't it.

In your use, it certainly was redundant.

While I have no cause to offer to kick your ass... I would invite you to go **** your mother. Sorry, I
have no patience for fools and morons...
--
Fletcher
Mercenary Audio

David Morgan \(MAMS\)

"DrBoom" wrote in message ...

Physically small men talking big on Usenet is nothing new, of course.

Neither are the spelling police. Do I sense a little "low level goading?"

DrBoom

"David Morgan \(MAMS\)" wrote in message ...
"DrBoom" wrote in message ...

Physically small men talking big on Usenet is nothing new, of course.

Neither are the spelling police.

I'm from Internal Affairs. It can be dangerous when one of our
own goes bad: nouns get confused with adjectives, participles
dangle indecently, and apostrophes -- well, we don't like to
talk about what hapens to them. It's a hard world, citizen,
and justice ain't pretty.

Do I sense a little "low level goading?"

Moi? Heavens, no!

-DrBoom

Roger W. Norman

Here's some glass house for you. You have no balls. Try to dispell that
little rumor without having to expose yourself.

**** you twits. You're all the same as the guys gunning for the fastest gun
in the west. Assuming you live, you've got a reputation.

The only thing is that you don't have to present yourselves to the
possibility of having little balls of lead piercing your bodies, so it's
kinda convienent to cast aspersions and then drop back into anonymity.

You got balls? You think?

And the biggest problem is that no matter what you say, Fletcher is still
going to have the same reputation with his peers that he currently holds.

What twits. If you can't recognize a man for his worth than the least you
can do is shut the **** up. The onus is on you, not Fletcher. Any asshole
worth half a fart would recognize that. What a waste of soft tissue.

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio

301-585-4681

"DrBoom" wrote in message
om...
Fletcher wrote in message

[...]

Yeah... you're an english major [not]... why don't you learn the
differences in the 3 spelling of "there" before you start to critique
other usage of the language.

Glass houses, Fletcher, glass houses. Why do *you* "randomly" quote

"every"
other "word"?

FWIW, the word 'subderisorious' would have sufficed in lieu of
"derogatory pejoratives"

What a delightfully obscure word! You're dead wrong that it would serve

his
purposes, of course (it means "gently mocking" -- I doubt "gentle" is what

he
meant), but don't let that stand in the way of bringing neglected

adjectives
to our attention.

[BTW, the word "pejorative" is an adjective, which can not be plural.

It's

"It's" is a contraction for "It is". The possessive form is "its".

meaning is 'derogatory', 'belittling', 'disparaging', implying or

imputing
evil; deprecatory;

Bah, semicolon abuse.

or unfavorable... which is pretty much what 'derogatory' means isn't it.

Grammar Police/Lexicon Nazi Rule Number One: Always research flames
before you post them.

Main Entry: 1pe·jo·ra·tive
Pronunciation: pi-'jor-&-tiv, -'jär- also 'pe-j&-r&-tiv or 'pE-

or -"rA-
or 'pej-r&- or 'pEj-
Function: noun
Date: 1882

Yes, it can also be used as an adjective.

In your use, it certainly was redundant.

In *your* case, it certainly was both pedantic and repeatedly incorrect.

While I have no cause to offer to kick your ass... I would invite you to

go
**** your mother.

Physically small men talking big on Usenet is nothing new, of course.

Sorry, I have no patience for fools and morons...

Go look in the mirror. To be other than a fool is to not be human.
How does it feel?

----

If it was *my* name in the subject line of this thread, I'd just let it
die -- which is exactly what it was doing until you helped revive it.
I figured this would happen since any publicity is good publicity, right?

Can you feel the love?

-DrBoom

Bob Olhsson

In article , Dave Martin
wrote:

Hey, Mike; If Bob doesn't want it, I'll try a pound...

Maybe we can all try it together!

--
Bob Olhsson Audio Mastery Recording Project Design and Consulting
Box 90412, Nashville TN 37209 Tracking, Mixing, Mastering, Audio for Picture
615.385.8051 FAX: 615.385.8196 Mix Evaluation and Quality Control
40 years of making people sound better than they ever imagined!
DrBoom

Hmmm, I thought we went over this in last semester's class:

3: The cronies you see hanging around here are no different than
those on any other newsgroup, or in any real life clique for that
matter: an alpha male emerges, while the weaker personalities take
on some of his traits. The tell-tale brown nosing and clubby inside
jokes are dead giveaways on- or offline. If you were ever in high
school athletics, you'll know exactly what I mean.

From now on, sit in front and try not to fall asleep.

-----

Is Google's search all screwed up, or have you really written 1,000
posts to this group since April 1st? For reference, that's more than
five times more than Fletcher has posted in the same period. You're
not more than one fifth as entertaining, so it's a net loss if true.

-DrBalls

[snipped chest beating]
David Morgan \(MAMS\)

"DrBoom" wrote in message om...

Is Google's search all screwed up, or have you really written 1,000
posts to this group since April 1st? For reference, that's more than
five times more than Fletcher has posted in the same period. You're
not more than one fifth as entertaining, so it's a net loss if true.

It musta' been the political thread numbers. How can war be entertaining?

(Oh... nevermind, the news media just showed us that, didn't they....)

DM

LeBaron & Alrich

David Morgan (MAMS) wrote:

"DrBoom" wrote in message ...

Physically small men talking big on Usenet is nothing new, of course.

Neither are the spelling police. Do I sense a little "low level goading?"

"Got yer goad!"

--
ha

Fletcher

DrBoom wrote:

FWIW, the word 'subderisorious' would have sufficed in lieu of
"derogatory pejoratives"

What a delightfully obscure word! You're dead wrong that it would serve his
purposes, of course (it means "gently mocking" -- I doubt "gentle" is what he
meant), but don't let that stand in the way of bringing neglected adjectives
to our attention.

So, in your opinion, derogatory pejoratives is a better choice? How about
belittling derogatory pejorative?

[BTW, the word "pejorative" is an adjective, which can not be plural. It's

"It's" is a contraction for "It is". The possessive form is "its".

Busted.

meaning is 'derogatory', 'belittling', 'disparaging', implying or imputing
evil; deprecatory;

Bah, semicolon abuse.

Typo.

Date: 1882

Yes, it can also be used as an adjective.

In your use, it certainly was redundant.

In *your* case, it certainly was both pedantic and repeatedly incorrect.

I'll give you pedantic, but you'll have to elaborate on the incorrect portion.

While I have no cause to offer to kick your ass... I would invite you to go
**** your mother.

Physically small men talking big on Usenet is nothing new, of course.

so what are you mumbling about? This asshole keeps saying that I spent my time in
r.a.p. 'threatening' people. Said I was going to call him out or some ****. I
thought he needed to get laid, it might take his mind off being an asshole for a
few minutes. So explain to me how exactly is that "talking big"?

Sorry, I have no patience for fools and morons...

Go look in the mirror. To be other than a fool is to not be human.
How does it feel?

----

If it was *my* name in the subject line of this thread, I'd just let it
die -- which is exactly what it was doing until you helped revive it.
I figured this would happen since any publicity is good publicity, right?

Can you feel the love?

-DrBoom

What I find rather amusing is that everyone connected with this thread who has
found cause to break my balls, are all anonymous. How the **** could your "name"
appear in the subject line of the thread? You don't use your ****ing name.
Sackless ****heel that you are, you employ a pseudonym. Wanna come clean with your
name there big fella? Didn't think you had the cojones for that. You may be of
the opinion that I'm an asshole, which is fine by me, I'm sure as **** not here to
please you... but at the end of the day at least there is no hiding behind a
'handle'. Think about it.
--
Fletcher
Mercenary Audio

Dave Martin

"Bob Olhsson" wrote in message
In article , Dave Martin
wrote:

I'm up for it!

That or a hot chicken and coffee tasting.

--

There you go; a chance for folks to prove themselves on multiple levels...
(Can you eat the Atomic Bomb chicken taste the difference between Kona,

DrBoom

For those of you who rightfully wish this thread was dead,
these aren't the droids you're looking for -- move along,
move along.

Fletcher wrote in message ...
DrBoom wrote:

[snipped English debate]

See how silly that was? Playing the Grammar Police game is fun, but
only if you want to know how many adverbs can dance on the head
of a pin. Otherwise, it's a red herring.

While I have no cause to offer to kick your ass... I would invite you to go
**** your mother.

Physically small men talking big on Usenet is nothing new, of course.

so what are you mumbling about? This asshole keeps saying that I spent my
time in r.a.p. 'threatening' people.

You have done so in the past, and that sticks in people's minds.

Said I was going to call him out or some ****.

It's not a totally unreasonable expectation on his part given the
image you've carefully cultivated.

I thought he needed to get laid, it might take his mind off being an
asshole for a few minutes. So explain to me how exactly is that
"talking big"?

It's sophmoric chest thumping, and it's "talking big" if you post
something here that you wouldn't say in person. If you, as you
claim, really talk to people like that, then you must be hanging
out with a bunch of pussies, AKA "polite society". Big deal, anyone
can do that -- it's not very risky. You might also get away with it
in rough company if you're a "mascot" of some sort, but that's
only because they think you're cute and don't take it seriously.

Shooting your mouth off to total strangers, which is the equivalent
of what you're doing here, is something you don't get away with
in the real world for very long. Considering your stated background
and the fact that you made it past forty mostly intact, I think you
know this. That you behave otherwise on this newsgroup leads me
to believe that you either forgot those hard lessons or figure it's
worth the low risk to get some notoriety.

[snip]

What I find rather amusing is that everyone connected with this
thread who has found cause to break my balls, are all anonymous.

No, not everyone. Not that it makes much difference.

How the **** could your "name" appear in the subject line of
the thread? You don't use your ****ing name. Sackless ****heel
that you are, you employ a pseudonym. Wanna come clean with
your name there big fella? Didn't think you had the cojones for that.

Your quaint notions of manhood are irrelevant. Either my ideas are
useful, or they aren't. I consistently post with the same nom de net to
help people judge whether they want to pay attention to or ignore what
I write. If I had something to promote, it would be a diferent story
for a variety of reasons.

You may be of the opinion that I'm an asshole, which is fine by me,
I'm sure as **** not here to please you...

That much is obvious.

but at the end of the day at least there is no hiding behind a
'handle'. Think about it.

Self esteem is good if you don't overdo it.

Now, why would I take the time to get into this at all? You cheated
the group, that's why. However you want to view your response
to the dude's for sale posting, the result is that we'll probably never
be able to get his insight into a pretty cool project. No matter
how entertaining you are, it's not worth it if we all get shafted
like that as a result.

You have your own playpen over at ProRec where you can do
what you like, but this newsgroup shouldn't have to suffer the
loss of valuable input from _anyone_ just because you won't be
civil when it's called for.

-DrBoom

DrBoom

Fletcher wrote in message ...
DrBoom wrote:

For those of you who rightfully wish this thread was dead,
these aren't the droids you're looking for -- move along,
move along.

How noble of you...

Google is cool, isn't it? I use it too.

-DrBoom
Roger W. Norman

I believe I saw a Food Nation show about the Atomic Bomb BBQ'd chicken where
Bobby Flay stood with a local policeman and ate it, sweat spewing off him
like a fire hose gone wild and an incredulous look on the policeman's face,
but he finished it even though his shirt was drenched by the end. Now I
doubt seriously if one could actually tell they were drinking coffee at all
if the chicken is really that hot! g

--

wrote:

I'm up for it!

That or a hot chicken and coffee tasting.

--

There you go; a chance for folks to prove themselves on multiple levels...
(Can you eat the Atomic Bomb chicken taste the difference between Kona,
Columbian and Kenyan coffee - on the same day?)

Bob Olhsson

In article , Roger W. Norman
wrote:

Now I
doubt seriously if one could actually tell they were drinking coffee at all
if the chicken is really that hot!

I stick with "mild."

--
Bob Olhsson Audio Mastery Recording Project Design and Consulting
Box 90412, Nashville TN 37209 Tracking, Mixing, Mastering, Audio for Picture
615.385.8051 FAX: 615.385.8196 Mix Evaluation and Quality Control
40 years of making people sound better than they ever imagined!
Dave Martin

wrote:

Now I
doubt seriously if one could actually tell they were drinking coffee at

all
if the chicken is really that hot!

I stick with "mild."

Like Bob, I'm a wimp and stay with the mild as well. My wife prefers the
medium, and I have a keyboard player friend who always gets the hot. He says
that he wants to try the "Atomic Bomb" one day, but it will have to be a day
when he's not going back to the studio for a 2:00 session. He figures that
if it comes back on him, he shouldn't be trying to sing or play...

--
Dave Martin
Java Jive Studio

Mike

Whatever you said in this post it is between you and god cuz it doesn't make
much sense.

Mike http://www.mmeproductions.com

[...]

"DrBoom" wrote in message
om...
Fletcher wrote in message

[...]

[...]

David 'db' Butler

But he said GERMANY, not "Bavaria"!

LOL

(inside joke for Germans and German lovers...)

db

In article ,
David Morley wrote:

In article ,
(ScotFraser) wrote:

I'll be going there in a couple weeks. I'll drink a few beers for you while
I'm
there & you can let me know how they taste.

Scott Fraser

They taste better in Bavaria!
David
Regensburg

--
David 'db' Butler, Consultant
Acoustics by db

David 'db' Butler

But the REST of Germany either doesn't think Bavarians are Germans OR they are at
least not sure they are!

;-)

Me, I like them all and stay out of that question.

Some days I like northern Pilsner better, sometimes Bavarian.

And for real heretics, I LOVE "Kolsch" which is what they drink in Koln (Cologne for
you unsophisticated sorts), and unusual local brew. A little on the light side as
far as German beer but nice in Summer!

db

They taste better in Bavaria!

According to a Bavarian bus driver we had once, Everything Bavarian is
better than everything else. And Bavarians either did everything first or
better than everyone else - from beer to schnitzel to inventing
electricity...

--
Dave Martin
Java Jive Studio
Nashville, TN
www.javajivestudio.com

--
David 'db' Butler, Consultant
Acoustics by db
"...all the rest are just brokers"
now on the web at http://www.db-engineering.com
Boston, Mass
Phone 617 969-0585 Fax 617 964-1590

David 'db' Butler

As a FORMER coffee junkie (from the city that is second only to Seattle for coffee
junkies) I can tell you this:

MOST Kona isn't Kona

Same with the top Jamaican

last time I looked (or cared) the reportage was that twice as much coffee is SOLD as
Kona as they grow there.

And only the best stuff is really worth a damn anyway.

NOW, that said, find your self some aged Sumatra or aged Java....

VERY rare but half the price. Incredibly smooth, will never destroy your tummy.

And the only coffee that is better when older. Not as rich as REAL Kona but who
cares ??

LOL

I am down to the last 1/2 pound from the late MUCH-lamented Coffee Connection
(bought out and destroyed by Charbucks...).It is 5 years old and JUST beginning to
fade. Kept in a zero degree chest freezer, mind you!

Sigh. Glad I kicked the habit, most of what you can buy these days ain't worth
drinking!

db

In article znr1057438425k@trad, (Mike Rivers) wrote:

In article
writes:

I never stumbled into any decent Kona for years but there IS such a
thing and it absolutely lives up to its reputation as one of the
world's great coffees. I had sincerely believed it all to be hype.

There's a mom-and-pop coffee store around here that has Kona for about
$26/pound. Want me to bring you some when I come to Nashville for NAMM
in a couple of weeks? I've never had the heart or wallet to try it
myself.

--
I'm really Mike Rivers - )