cvsound

Default 2-4 channel mixer with mic-pres and digital outputs

Hello,

The AETA Mix 2000 (http://www.aetausa.com/Pages/MIX2000-hm.html)
seems a very portable and powerful 4 channel digital mixer having 4
independent mic-pres plus AES/EBU and SPDIF digital outputs, yet very
small and light weight. Anyone has opinions on this product?
I am looking for a very light weight and small-sized unit having
similar functions as the AETA Mix 2000 (2-4 mic-pres and digital
outputs) and cost less. Are there similar products in the market?

Thanks,
Eric
Ron Charles

I have used a less sophisticated AETA field preamp/mixer without digital
outs, and the unit was quite nice, although I did end up replacing it with a
better Sound Devices product.
Ron Charles
"cvsound" wrote in message
m...
Hello,

The AETA Mix 2000 (http://www.aetausa.com/Pages/MIX2000-hm.html)
seems a very portable and powerful 4 channel digital mixer having 4
independent mic-pres plus AES/EBU and SPDIF digital outputs, yet very
small and light weight. Anyone has opinions on this product?
I am looking for a very light weight and small-sized unit having
similar functions as the AETA Mix 2000 (2-4 mic-pres and digital
outputs) and cost less. Are there similar products in the market?

Thanks,
Eric

Mike Rivers

In article writes:

The AETA Mix 2000 (
http://www.aetausa.com/Pages/MIX2000-hm.html)
seems a very portable and powerful 4 channel digital mixer

Looks expensive. How much do you want to spend (and how much do you
not want to spend)?

--
I'm really Mike Rivers - )
cvsound

(Mike Rivers) wrote in message news:znr1057144411k@trad...
In article
writes:

The AETA Mix 2000 (
http://www.aetausa.com/Pages/MIX2000-hm.html)
seems a very portable and powerful 4 channel digital mixer

Looks expensive. How much do you want to spend (and how much do you
not want to spend)?

I would be willing to spend less than $2k for such product with
digital outputs. Portability is one of my main concern.

Eric