Dave Hauss

Default which mixer for home studio?

is there a mixer that I can use that will act as a regular mixer with
mic/line inputs (with phantom power) and also as a control surface for
using with programs thatr have an on-screen mixer?

Dan DeTora wrote in message ...
Dave Hauss wrote:
Well I need a mixer. I do some recording where I need to MIX sources
such as multiple keyboard etc when I am recording direct to a dat or
to my computer.. I just need more inputs and beter quality.. which one
of the 2 mixers do you think would be better?

I've never used either unit, but in regards as to which is of better
quality (sonically speaking), at this price the point is moot. I'd get
the yamaha because it has more channels.