Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
CP CP is offline

Default FS: Akai GX-747 tape deck

I won't bore you with the outstanding specs of this pinnacle of analog
tapeology as they can be Googled elsewhere. This top of the line, reversible
deck plays and records fine, has had little use, occasionally fired up just
to keep it fresh. The tension arm belts were replaced a while back.
Cosmetically, it has one nick on the wood side panel, one scratch on the
door, otherwise looks and runs like new. Includes 10" metal take-up reel and
11 (10") reels of 1/4" tape, most on metal reels, assorted brands, all
recorded, all "NAB" hubs. Also included are the original Akai NAB hub
adaptors. I can supply pictures or post them somewhere if you're interested.
$600 firm, pickup ONLY near Ann Arbor Michigan. Home move forces downsizing
sale.
Bob

Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
CP CP is offline

Default Akai GX-747 tape deck

DOH! Forgot to post my email address...
kb8tl AT yahoo DOT com

AKAI cassette deck Mike L Tech 1 November 13th 06 10:49 AM
FS: Akai GX 230 1/4" Reel to Reel tape deck MGM Pro Audio 0 June 19th 05 11:27 PM
FS: Akai GX 230 1/4" Reel to Reel tape deck MGM Marketplace 0 June 19th 05 11:25 PM
FA: Akai 1710 Reel to Reel Tape Deck [email protected] Vacuum Tubes 0 May 30th 05 12:18 AM
Old Sony tape deck constant turning tape over Peter Doherty Car Audio 3 October 8th 03 06:21 AM