Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Default Basic Electronics info for anyone....

Another good resource for newbies, or
oldies with poor memories, or who endure too many senior moments,
or who are just plain dumb.

Enjoy bringing yourself up to date on basics, in private,
and without anyone laughing or swearing at you.

http://pergatory.mit.edu/2.007/Resou...ons_pdf/DC.pdf

Today's Sunday bicycle ride of 80Kms showed that God can be
quite friendly some days, and He provided an excellent sunny cool
day, cloudless weather, although of course the headwind persisted
only on the way home....
Nobody in a car ran over me, woohoo!

Considering we are only 11 days away from our shortest day of the year,
the remaining part of winter looms bearably.

Patrick Turner.
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Engineer Engineer is offline

Location: Thornhill, Ontario

On Jun 10, 11:02 am, Patrick Turner wrote:
Another good resource for newbies, or
oldies with poor memories, or who endure too many senior moments,
or who are just plain dumb.

Enjoy bringing yourself up to date on basics, in private,
and without anyone laughing or swearing at you.

http://pergatory.mit.edu/2.007/Resou...ons_pdf/DC.pdf

Today's Sunday bicycle ride of 80Kms showed that God can be
quite friendly some days, and He provided an excellent sunny cool
day, cloudless weather, although of course the headwind persisted
only on the way home....
Nobody in a car ran over me, woohoo!

Considering we are only 11 days away from our shortest day of the year,
the remaining part of winter looms bearably.

Patrick Turner.

Thanks, Patrick.
I've saved this for some remedial instruction at the office (no names,
no pack drill!), plus a bit of Health & Safety use for the field
techs.
Cheers,
Roger

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
MarkS MarkS is offline

"Engineer" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Replace the "DC" in the address with "AC" and you'll get the same thing for
AC circuits.

Graham "Poopie" Stevenson admits ignorance of Ohm's Law, other basic electronics Andre Jute Audio Opinions 19 September 20th 06 01:27 AM
basic sound card and mixer info jack Pro Audio 4 September 8th 04 01:42 PM
basic sound card and mixer info jack Pro Audio 0 September 8th 04 10:04 AM
Basic Info HatinFakrz Car Audio 0 August 20th 04 04:15 PM
Basic Car Audio Electronics Site Perry Babin Car Audio 0 December 8th 03 01:29 AM