Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] genericaudioperson@hotmail.com is offline

Default if you have Mac, OS-X, try this

If you hold down the control/option/Apple buttons, and then hit the 8
key, your screen colors with invert. So black becomes white, white
becomes black, etc. If you do the same thing again, the colors go
back to normal.

This is great for reading a lot of text (like this newsgroup) since
you don't have a lot of light shining into your eyes.

Try it!

It also looks cool, and is reminiscent of the old computer days.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Rob Aries Rob Aries is offline

I also zoom in & out of the screen with the Apple/Option/"=" and
Apple/Option/"-" keys. You have to turn this on with Apple/Option/8
first. If you use this a lot, go into System Prefs and look at the
options for it under "Universal Access."

I use this a LOT on my last-gen G4 Powerbook, whose hi-rez screen (1140
x 960 on 15") makes some stuff very difficult for these 50-yr-old eyes
to see :-)

In article ,
DC wrote:

wrote:

If you hold down the control/option/Apple buttons, and then hit the 8
key, your screen colors with invert. So black becomes white, white
becomes black, etc. If you do the same thing again, the colors go
back to normal.

This is great for reading a lot of text (like this newsgroup) since
you don't have a lot of light shining into your eyes.

Try it!

It also looks cool, and is reminiscent of the old computer days.

Yes. I felt like I was on a BB something or another.