Posted to rec.audio.pro
Barry Barry is offline

Default do James Bond and Led Zeppelins have in common

I say, those nice bass lines

just chilling here, listening to some timbaland's mixes
got some Jimmy Jam coming up momentarily

--

do any of you wring your equipment out, or is everything approached
gently...

get out of the room... get the network of wires and cables hot..
everything has a max performance temp

some thing grind better cold, I have no clue how it all works...

Is it a good idea to pre-amp an instrument before running it through
console...

On a scale of 1 - 9 how hard do you think it might be to assemble a
band as driven as led zeppelin

Looped beats is almost a fad, I see no future in them, no real
longevity. They are simply the new toy.. old toy I know....

the real work for excellent music goes on with the engineering and
technical end

Of course nothing wrong with pulling up a chair with your favorite
artist.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Gareth Magennis Gareth Magennis is offline

Isn't it funny how when you smoke dope, complete nonesense makes so much
sense.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Michael Wozniak Michael  Wozniak is offline

"Barry" wrote in message
ups.com...
Looped beats is almost a fad, I see no future in them, no real
longevity. They are simply the new toy.. old toy I know....

I've got it - he's a troll who isn't aware of being a troll.

Mikey
Nova Music Productions

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Six String Stu[_2_] Six String Stu[_2_] is offline

lol I was gonna ask this person to mail me a bag of that!
Then I saw yer post :-)
"Gareth Magennis" wrote in message
Isn't it funny how when you smoke dope, complete nonesense makes so much
sense.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Geoff Geoff is offline

Gareth Magennis wrote:
Isn't it funny how when you smoke dope, complete nonesense makes so
much sense.

A very confident James Bond walks into a bar and takes a seat next to a very
attractive woman. He gives her a quick glance then casually looks at his
watch for a moment.

The woman notices this and asks, "Is your date running late?"

"No," he replies, "Q has just given me this state-of-the-art watch & I was
just
testing it."

The intrigued woman says, "A state-of-the-art watch? What's so special about
it ?"

Bond explains, "It uses alpha waves to talk to me telepathically."

The lady says, "What's it telling you now ?"

"Well, it says you're not wearing any knickers...."

The woman giggles and replies, "Well it must be broken because I am wearing
knickers !"

Bond smirks, taps his watch and says, "Bloody thing's an hour fast"

geoff

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Barry Barry is offline

On Apr 26, 3:00 pm, "Michael Wozniak"
wrote:
"Barry" wrote in message

ups.com...

Looped beats is almost a fad, I see no future in them, no real
longevity. They are simply the new toy.. old toy I know....

I've got it - he's a troll who isn't aware of being a troll.

Mikey
Nova Music Productions

well, I personally don't see how looped musics are going to be around
in 6 more years.. music is so damn competitive. it takes a live hot
band to sell tickets anymore

Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] paul@nospam.net is offline

On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 11:19:20 +1200, "Geoff"
wrote:

A very confident James Bond walks into a bar and takes a seat next to a very
attractive woman. He gives her a quick glance then casually looks at his
watch for a moment.

The woman notices this and asks, "Is your date running late?"

"No," he replies, "Q has just given me this state-of-the-art watch & I was
just
testing it."

The intrigued woman says, "A state-of-the-art watch? What's so special about
it ?"

Bond explains, "It uses alpha waves to talk to me telepathically."

The lady says, "What's it telling you now ?"

"Well, it says you're not wearing any knickers...."

The woman giggles and replies, "Well it must be broken because I am wearing
knickers !"

Bond smirks, taps his watch and says, "Bloody thing's an hour fast"

This is a great joke.
Thanks
Paul

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Willie K. Yee, MD[_3_] Willie K. Yee, MD[_3_] is offline

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 19:00:02 GMT, "Michael Wozniak"
wrote:

"Barry" wrote in message
oups.com...
Looped beats is almost a fad, I see no future in them, no real
longevity. They are simply the new toy.. old toy I know....

I've got it - he's a troll who isn't aware of being a troll.

Mikey

Yah. Like those fishing lines with 5 or 6 leaders and hooks on them.
_One_ of them will get bitten.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Barry Barry is offline

On Apr 27, 5:26 pm, please@nospam (Willie K. Yee, MD) wrote:

Yah. Like those fishing lines with 5 or 6 leaders and hooks on them.
_One_ of them will get bitten.

good analogy

but sincerely.. what people hear on the radio? most of that had very
little to do with the artist.. but was created by a producer AND his
engineer.

need I say more?