Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] sysiak@yahoo.com is offline

Default which ear phones? (etymotic er-6i, sure e3c, ipods, sony mdr, sennheiser cx300

Hi, am I am looking in-ear canalphone earphones.
the most important features for me a

1.to cancel serrounding noices as much as possibble.I wont to use them
when my ipod is off- for instnce when reading.
2.to be able to use them during sport. runing in gym, playing football
etc.
3.i am looking rather in medium prices, the higher i can pay is that
for "etymotic er-6i".
4.and obviously- SOUND!!

I am using ipod shuffle. So what can you suggest me?

Posted to rec.audio.pro
darrelldklein darrelldklein is offline

On Apr 21, 2:42 pm, wrote:
Hi, am I am looking in-ear canalphone earphones.
the most important features for me a

1.to cancel serrounding noices as much as possibble.I wont to use them
when my ipod is off- for instnce when reading.
2.to be able to use them during sport. runing in gym, playing football
etc.
3.i am looking rather in medium prices, the higher i can pay is that
for "etymotic er-6i".
4.and obviously- SOUND!!

I am using ipod shuffle. So what can you suggest me?

Well, first off, this is not the best newsgroup to post this question
on.

I have a pair of the er-6i in ear phones and I like them okay. Worth
the money. They are not going to change you life, but many rate them
highly. I have not tried the others.