Posted to rec.audio.pro
Jim[_2_] Jim[_2_] is offline

Default firepod or firestudio preamps

Are the firestudio preamps better than the firepod preamps? Enough to
hear a diffference? They are both listed as class A but they are not
exactly the same.

I have the firepod but I am considering the firestudio if I can get a
cleaner, warmer, fuller sound.

Or are the preamps essentially the same.

Otherwise I don't need the extra features in the firestudio.

thanks
Jim