Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] greatday__@hotmail.com is offline

Default Tuning systems demo

I'm trying to assemble a demo illustrating various tuning systems. So
far I have been unable to find a suitable solution. I have tried
AutoTune which would have just about any known tuning system within
ProTools, but it doesn't work to well with piano sounds etc. Ideally I
would like to use a synthesizer for sound generation (I have GPO, FM8,
and ImpOSCar) and be able to play various instrumental sounds to
illustrate how the same piece of music would sound differently
utilizing different tuning systems.

I would highly appreciate any ideas!

TIA!

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Boris Lau Boris Lau is offline

Laurence Payne wrote:
Pick up one of the Yamaha FM synths that offered different tunings.
The TX81Z didI think, and the SY77/99. Doubtless others.

Even some cheap General Midi expanders can do the job. My old Yamaha
TG300 for example.

Boris

--
http://www.borislau.de - computer science, music, photos

Mix (and tuning help) [email protected] Pro Audio 2 July 7th 06 11:25 AM
Tuning Vocals amost Pro Audio 1 May 6th 06 04:35 PM
Kicker l7 tuning pizzat via CarKB.com Car Audio 1 May 11th 05 04:44 AM
Tuning Mister.Lull Car Audio 1 April 4th 05 07:17 PM
Drum Tuning John L Rice Pro Audio 3 August 29th 03 04:57 PM