Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] electronic_dave@hotmail.com is offline

Default REQ: Article from old Audio Engineering magazine

I know this is a long shot, but here goes...

"High-impedance mixing for professional audio equipment", George L.
Augspurger, February, 1957

Anyone have it?

I found an address for Mr. Augspurger and have sent him an email, but
figured it wouldn't hurt to ask here also.

Thanks!

--Dave

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

wrote:
I know this is a long shot, but here goes...

"High-impedance mixing for professional audio equipment", George L.
Augspurger, February, 1957

Anyone have it?

I found an address for Mr. Augspurger and have sent him an email, but
figured it wouldn't hurt to ask here also.

Georgia Tech library has old issues of the JAES and Audio Engineering,
as well as Audio going back that far. Ask your local library about
getting it via interlibrary loan.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Article from old Audio Engineering magazine

I haven't thought of GLA for a long time. His patent reviews were
(hopefully, still are) to the JAES what cartoons are to The New Yorker.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Paul Stamler Paul Stamler is offline

"Scott Dorsey" wrote in message
I know this is a long shot, but here goes...

"High-impedance mixing for professional audio equipment", George L.
Augspurger, February, 1957

Anyone have it?

I found an address for Mr. Augspurger and have sent him an email, but
figured it wouldn't hurt to ask here also.

Georgia Tech library has old issues of the JAES and Audio Engineering,
as well as Audio going back that far. Ask your local library about
getting it via interlibrary loan.

I think it was just called "Audio" by 1957, but check with Ga. Tech.
Washington University in St. Louis (WUSTL.EDU) used to have it, perhaps
still does. Dammit, I used to have a photocopy of that article, but looking
at my accordion file it seems to have gone west.

Peace,
Paul

Posted to rec.audio.pro

William Sommerwerck wrote:
I haven't thought of GLA for a long time. His patent reviews were
(hopefully, still are) to the JAES what cartoons are to The New Yorker.

The JAES has a committee of folks doing the patent reviews, but they
still try and keep the same amusing style.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

Harvey Gerst wrote:

electronic_dave wrote:

I know this is a long shot, but here goes...

"High-impedance mixing for professional audio equipment", George L.
Augspurger, February, 1957

Anyone have it?

I found an address for Mr. Augspurger and have sent him an email, but
figured it wouldn't hurt to ask here also.

Thanks!

--Dave

Wait, George has an email address? Unbelievable. Can you send it to
me?

Wiseass. Your monitor speakers are too tall.

--
ha
Iraq is Arabic for Vietnam