Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] sharknews@aol.com is offline

Default fs: Delta 1010 10-In/10-Out PCI/Rack Digital Recording System

Delta 1010 10-In/10-Out PCI/Rack Digital Recording System. Lightly
used in a completely smoke free home studio. Unit is in NEAR MINT
condition.

Features & Specs:

· Unsurpassed fidelity
· Superior driver technology
· The broadest compatibility of any card
· Zero latency monitoring
· Expandability
· Bit-for-bit accurate digital transfers via S/PDIF
· 24-bit 96 kHz recording
· Powerful digital mixing and routing.
· Control over SCMS (Serial Copy Management System).
· DAC Outputs (measured at 24-bit/96 kHz)
· Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 114 dB (A-weighted)
· Dynamic Range: 114 dB (A-weighted)
· Configured as PCI host card with external rack-mount unit, which
houses all converters.
· 8x8 analog I/O is balanced or unbalanced on 1/4" TRS connectors.
· +4/-10 operation, individually switchable on the external rack-mount
unit.
· S/PDIF I/O on PCI host card.
· Full duplex operation.
· Word Clock I/O.
· MIDI I/O.

I'm auctioning off some nice clean well cared for gear from my home
studio. I am professional musician. I do light recording work at home
on occassion. No heavy duty hours on any of this gear. I recently
upgraded the whole studio so these pieces need a new home.