Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Rivers Mike Rivers is offline

Default test ting

On Feb 25, 2:34 pm, (hank alrich) wrote:
maybe; maybe not...

Definitely.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

maybe; maybe not...
Posted to rec.audio.pro
reqluq reqluq is offline

"hank alrich" wrote in message
maybe; maybe not...

Hey great um...pun
req

Posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

Mike Rivers wrote:

(hank alrich) wrote:
maybe; maybe not...

Definitely.

Thank you (and belated happy birthday wishes). New OS, news server and
DSL here. Post to alt.test didn't show up within a reasonable amount of
time. RAP.test showed up immediately.

--
ha
Iraq is Arabic for Vietnam
Posted to rec.audio.pro

david correia wrote:

hank alrich wrote:

Mike Rivers wrote:

(hank alrich) wrote:
maybe; maybe not...

Definitely.

Thank you (and belated happy birthday wishes). New OS, news server and
DSL here. Post to alt.test didn't show up within a reasonable amount of
time. RAP.test showed up immediately.

DSL??? Next thing you'll be retiring your coonskin cap. And them
squirrels running in them hamster wheels providing the lectricity.

Lost my Davey Crockett coonskin cap sometimes in the 1950's, dang it.
And there've times here when squirrels in hamster wheels would've
delivered more juice than PG&E.

So how do you like System 8.6 ? ;

Very well, actually g, but this time it's 10.3.9, except for a 9.2
workstation I'll keep going for Waveburner Pro. There is nothing in
Logic 7 that makes any difference to me, and Apple no longer offers WBP
standalone. Logic Pro 6.4.somethingorother runs fine for me in OSX. I
took advantage of a PeakLE upgrade offer and for fifty bucks got an app
that should burn Redbook in OSX, so I hope to be good to go on.

PS Shoulda kep' my mouth shut; shortly after I wrote the above the power
went out for a couple of hours. g

--
ha
Iraq is Arabic for Vietnam
Posted to rec.audio.pro
david correia david correia is offline

In article ,
(hank alrich) wrote:

david correia wrote:

hank alrich wrote:

Mike Rivers wrote:

(hank alrich) wrote:
maybe; maybe not...

Definitely.

Thank you (and belated happy birthday wishes). New OS, news server and
DSL here. Post to alt.test didn't show up within a reasonable amount of
time. RAP.test showed up immediately.

DSL??? Next thing you'll be retiring your coonskin cap. And them
squirrels running in them hamster wheels providing the lectricity.

Lost my Davey Crockett coonskin cap sometimes in the 1950's, dang it.

Mine too. Disney made him my idol. I had the long barreled rifle too.
Damn thing wouldn't fire off too many caps in a row, 'tho. That cool
unwinding roll of caps would always go out of alignment much too
quickly. Which is what rocks were made for - blasting any caps the toy
guns and rifles missed.

My kids wouldn't have any idea what I was talking about ;

So how do you like System 8.6 ? ;

Very well, actually g, but this time it's 10.3.9, except for a 9.2
workstation I'll keep going for Waveburner Pro. There is nothing in
Logic 7 that makes any difference to me, and Apple no longer offers WBP
standalone. Logic Pro 6.4.somethingorother runs fine for me in OSX. I
took advantage of a PeakLE upgrade offer and for fifty bucks got an app
that should burn Redbook in OSX, so I hope to be good to go on.

PS Shoulda kep' my mouth shut; shortly after I wrote the above the power
went out for a couple of hours. g

An 8500 in my control room runs 8.6 to power Sound Designer and MLCD.
Damn fine OS if you ask me.

I think the trash can belongs on the desktop.

David Correia
www.Celebrationsound.com