Posted to alt.home-theater.misc,rec.audio.tech,alt.home-theater
Homer Homer is offline

Default Harman Kardon (DPR-2005 or any) Setup Question

Hi All,

I am trying to connect my new DVD recorder to my HK but I don't know
how to do it. It (manual) say I should connect my Sattelite to VID4
and DVD Recorder In/Out to VID4.
When I do it, I don't have any video signal on my VID4 (only on MON).
How can I tell HK that I am recording now and send signal to both MON
and VID4?

Thanks in advance,

Homer

Posted to alt.home-theater.misc,rec.audio.tech,alt.home-theater
combssl combssl is offline

Homer wrote:

Hi All,

I am trying to connect my new DVD recorder to my HK but I don't know
how to do it. It (manual) say I should connect my Sattelite to VID4
and DVD Recorder In/Out to VID4.
When I do it, I don't have any video signal on my VID4 (only on MON).
How can I tell HK that I am recording now and send signal to both MON
and VID4?

Thanks in advance,

Homer

connect the inputs to vid1 or vid2 output which are sent whatever input
is selected, and the output to whatever you like.

I have my vcr on vid1, dvd recorder input on vid2 out and it's svideo
output on dvd, (component goes to the tv) satellite svideo on vid3 (dvi
goes to the tv)