Posted to rec.audio.tech
[email protected] nr@eecs.harvard.edu is offline

Default recording hardware for use with USB port on computer?

I'm stuck with a laptop that has no line-in jacks and supports only the
stupid PC
microphones. I would like to get some sort of USB device so that I
could record
regular line-out signals from my receiver. It would be great if the
device also had
dual microphone inputs compatible with an Audio-Technica AT9100 (this
is a
60-ohm dynamic microphone designed for vocal or instrumental recording
for
consumer use; it was originally designed for use with home tape
recorders).

Any suggestions for something reasonably priced?
(And I'd be thrilled if whatever worked with Linux.)

Norman Ramsey

P.S. Let me know if I should be asking here or on rec.audio.pro

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Neil Green Neil Green is offline

wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

http://www.soundblaster.com/products...product=910 3
About $60USD I think.
Not sure about the dual mic inputs though.