UnionPac2001

Default Yamaha K-1020 Transport Problem

This is a very good sounding cassette deck, as far as cassette decks go. I
want
to have a well playing 1020 for a lot of jazz I have on cassette. I have
bought
a number of these off ebay and each one has had transport problems.

I, personally, after several attempts at the same model of deck, would move on
to a different model [fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
]. For the going price of "several", considering the shipping costs, you
probably could have had the first one fixed by a local tech.

Jeff