Angela Spiro

Default Hiding surround speakers

I have a Panasonic surround system that came with external rear (2)
speakers. I put them high on the wall and they are too ugly. I want to
replace them with in-wall speakers but can't figure out what model
will be best. Circuit City guys are useless. Is there a good on-line
source for this. Can I just place the external speakers in the wall?
The look sort of like PC speakers, about 6 inches high.

Thanks
Angela

chris

You could always paint them the same colour as your walls and no-one will
ever see them unless you point them out. My Bro did this with his dipoles to
match the wall paper, most people didn't notice them.