Fred Darmstadt

Default Near Field PC Monitor

Suggestions and opinions solicited for a near field monitor for use next to
(or on top of) a PC screen.

I may connect them to the PC, or I may just use them with a separate stereo.

I have three systems to worry about:

1) PC with a single 20" CRT monitor with space next to it for speakers.

2) PC with 3 flat screens, and no room next to them. (I can mount something
on top, preferably flat like the LCD screens.

3) a Laptop with really tiny speakers.

I am considering:

*Gallo sat/sub (A'Diva or Micro)

*Acoustic Energy Aego sat/sub

*Cabasse Xo or Io.

Does anyone have experience with these systems?