Posted to rec.audio.tech
David Gruse David  Gruse is offline

Default xp media edition mbox2 incompatibility

I have xp media edition and cannot use the mbox2. What do I do to make this
compatible?

Thanks,

~D~

Posted to rec.audio.tech

On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 06:14:53 GMT, "David Gruse"
wrote:

I have xp media edition and cannot use the mbox2. What do I do to make this
compatible?

I see that Digidesign make a distinction between "Cannot be installed"
(Windows 98, 2K etc.) and "Not supported" (Media Edition etc.). Have
you tried? I don't think Media Edition is THAT different to ZP, and
the differences can be turned off.
Posted to rec.audio.tech
AZ Nomad AZ Nomad is offline

On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 06:14:53 GMT, David Gruse wrote:

I have xp media edition and cannot use the mbox2. What do I do to make this
compatible?

I answered you question already.

Do you have any idea how ****ing obnoxious it is when you post the same quest
to multiple newsgroups by posting multiple times? You start multiple independant
threads and generally waste everybody's time.

First things first: go to google and learn the word "crosspost".