Russell Lichter

Default MiniMonitor

I am seeking recommendations on mini-monitor loudspeakers for stereo use
with a mono-subwoofer, price range up to $5000.

Your experiences and opinions will be most appreciated.

KeithW

Russel,
I auditioned the Little Proac's (4.5 in woofer). I was amazed and afraid
to hear the $2000.00 ones. The little one were $1200.00. Google for Proac
and also search for a dealer in your area. keithw...

"Russell Lichter" wrote in message
I am seeking recommendations on mini-monitor loudspeakers for stereo use
with a mono-subwoofer, price range up to $5000.

Your experiences and opinions will be most appreciated.

Joseph Oberlander

"Russell Lichter" wrote in message

I am seeking recommendations on mini-monitor loudspeakers for stereo use
with a mono-subwoofer, price range up to $5000.

Your experiences and opinions will be most appreciated.

Genelec makes nice speakers, if a bit pricey.

Midlant

"Russell Lichter" wrote in message
I am seeking recommendations on mini-monitor loudspeakers for stereo

use
with a mono-subwoofer, price range up to $5000.

Revel M20's. No sound of their own (like B&W 805's). They'll take all
the power you care to throw at them and they faithfully play all music
genres. Stereophile gave them an A rating. No need to spend the extra $
on the grills.
John
Arny Krueger

"Russell Lichter" wrote in message

I am seeking recommendations on mini-monitor loudspeakers for stereo
use with a mono-subwoofer, price range up to $5000.

Your experiences and opinions will be most appreciated.

At this point in time, the most widely-respected monitor speakers for audio
production are probably the Mackie HR824. A pair will run you $1300-1800.
Competive speakers include the JBL Pro LSR 28P.